slight NSFW

(be aware that Yoongi is still 17 and Hoseok 18 but it is completely consensual for both parties)

*Thursday*

when Yoongi came too school the next day after their 'date' he was immediately squished into a hug by Hoseok.

"mm... there you are pumpkin" "yeah, hey Hoseok-Hyung"

"oh you're wearing my leather jacket huh" he lightly teased, he got an immediate reaction, yoongi turned as red as a tomato and tried to hide behind his hands.

"i-it smells like you, and it comfortable"

"so you like my scent pumpkin?" he teased more, Yoongi whined, becoming redder, meanwhile hoseok only laughed and buried his head in the younger's hair. 

they walked in. Hoseoks arm slung over Yoongis shoulder. everyone was staring, i mean of course they were, the 'innocent guy of the school hanging around with the 'fuckboy' of the school. they didn't care though, they just kept walking to their classes.

unfortunately, Yoongi and Hoseok only had social class together.

Yoongi had history, he actually kinda liked the subject, even though most people would disagree he loved learning about the past, how people lived, what they were doing, etc.

when the class ended he had social. yoongi felt kinda embarrassed, that he was so excited to see Hoseok again despite seeing him like an hour ago.

he went into the class and saw Hoseok, the boy immediately brightened up when he saw the smaller, he waved at him.

Yoongi smiled a little before going to sit next to him he was pulled into the older lap, who nuzzled his head in Yoongis neck before pecking right above his scent gland. once again despite only knowing each other for a few days it felt natural. like Hoseok had to do this.

the class went well Hoseok not really focusing what the teacher said. he could only look at Yoongis eyes, the way they twinkled, and his pouty lips, Yoongi was ethereal.

the class ended, students piled out of the room to get to the canteen.

Yoongi was looking for a place to sit. he noticed Hoseok and saw some chick sitting on his lap, trying to  converse with him, miserably failing. Yoongi felt hurt. it hurts bad to see hoseok with someone else.

he decided to eat outside. "hey Yoongi what are you doing here?" Jin suddenly popped up out of nowhere scaring Yoongi.

"ugh its just... why do men?"

"yeah I feel you, sometimes I'm still wondering why I mated with Namjoon"

"but why do you ask Yoonie?" 

"i will tell you but don't freak out please"

"ok?" Seokjin answered suspiciously

"um... so it started with me and Hoseok needing to that project in social right. anyways, Hoseok came over yesterday, and it was just so I don't know... like was really fun, he was so fun and flirty it kinda made my heart flutter, and it felt like he was treating me different than those girls, but then I saw him with someone on his lap in the canteen, and I don't know felt so angry, sad, bitter jealous  it was to much..."

"I'm sorry to bother you with my stupid feelings Hyung"

"don't be sorry Yoongi-yah, god I hated Hoseok before but hurting my FRIEND that's not ok, Yoongi try to just avoid him, that's. he does that with every girl, makes them feel special before breaking their heart, that's what guys like him do."