Six: Dear Sana

T A E H Y U N G
Pov

Dear Sana,

You called my name, I guess you have another problem again but even if you have a problem- Im always here to listen. But no. Its about a boy, from your school?
You asked me if it was possible to be inlove with a person you've just met, are you asking that because you already fallen inlove with someone? 
I answered "Yes" and you just looked away as if you didnt asked anything, I cant accept that you like someone, cause I LIKE YOU. Ive been waiting for you to feel the same, but I was wrong. As days passes by you kept talking about this boy? Kim Dahyun?
You said you are not inlove with him, that made me happy, cause I knew to myself that I can still have you.

You hugged me while saying "Thank you Taehyung, you are always there for me"  it made me blush, I hugged you back and put my head on your shoulder. Being with you makes me happy. You Minatozaki Sana, is my happy pill.

A knock was heard from my front door, I quickly took a peek and saw you standing there, you are so beautiful. You then waved infront of me as I return from the reality. I then asked you if you want anything.

"Want anything to eat? drink?"

Looking straightly to your eyes. You seemed sad. Did someone bothered you? Are you hurt?

"I just wanted to talk..."

We both are in my room, you sat on my bed while I was on my table, flipping the letter I made for you, earlier. You sighed and I looked at you.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm? Its Dahyun, god! He's so cold to others but to me, he's nice. And the way he looked at me, while smiling? God! It made me blush! And I hate it"

Yes, I was jealous. Cause Im here, listening to the way I can feel that you are already inlove. I laughed at you but deep inside i could feel like crying

"Awwww... Sana is inlove!"

"Huh? No way! He doesnt even love me"

"So you mean...You love him?"

I teasingly said, laughing at the end of my sentence. You looked at me with those plain eyes.

"Maybe..."

I stopped, I felt a sting on my chest. I coughed and akwardly laughed. I told you that Ill be using the restroom and there I was, head hung low as tears were prepared to leave.

I looked at the mirror and asked myself
'What does Dahyun have that I dont?' laughing to myself, So this is the feeling when its like you were rejected. Splashing the water into my face, and sniffed my nose. Walking back, trying to act normal until I saw you holding the letter that I wrote- for you...