Twelve: Park's Company

B A S E M E N T 

eleven thirty in the night

"Isn't this too far? WE haven't even tell these things to Dahyun. What if he caughts us"

The sound of heels clicking around the room. As the both of them walk around but slowly. She then looked at her waiting for to reply. 

"Sweetheart, he wont- if we just keep this a secret. Okay?"
Nervous. What if Dahyun will betray them?. As Gewoon  took a sit with her head hung low. Seing through her imigination. Was this a Deja vu? No it isn't. She was just- a mess.
"Mom, Dahyun is in danger! We can't let the Park's take him away,he has a future ahead of him. And what if Dahyun will leave us once we tell the truth, that will be un-acceptable. I wont let him-"

Kim Yewon cuts her off by putting her hands on her shoulder and whispered. As she dence her words she said. "That's why you have to keep an eye on your brother, we can't afford to lose him after what they have done to your father" Ponderous steps under them. It was Dahyun. Walking around. After the loud noise was gone, Gewoon quickly stood up and looked at Yewon. "Fine- but if he gets mad at us- Im blaming you"

"Then blame, but remember this, he can blame you too because we did this TOGETHER" Yewon stood up beside the desk and looked under to find files on the drawer. She let her fingertips through the cover of the files. "The Park's are somewhere. So watch Dahyun around. Dont let any member in Park- get close to Dahyun and Sana, make a distraction" Gewoon then browsed on her laptop to see the connected locations of where members of Park could be but there are no sign, which is good. "What are the members name?" Yewon looked inside a file and quickly scan the informations. "Park Jimin, Park Jiyu and Park Shin Hye" Yewon looked for more members but that all it"Park Jimin and Park Jiyu are the secretary of Mr. Park Shinyu and lastly, Park Shin Hye, daughter of Mr. Park Shinyu" Gewoon then held the door knob and spoke before leaving. 

"Ill go upstairs now. Im sleepy and tired" 

"Okay. Goodnight dear"

Gewoon just nodded, and walked up the stairs. Then finally hearing Dahyun laugh, maybe he was watching some memes or something but she just peeked on to the door and found Dahyun smiling. 

Dahyun was in bed, smiling at his phone as a reply was sended. Who was it?

Dahyun: HeyyYy- you awake? 

He drop his phone on to the side and covered his face with a pillow screaming in his head as he waits for her reply. 

Sana-chan: Hmm? Im doing something, what about you -_-?

Dahyun: Nothing. Then Ill wait for you to sleep then :> 

Sana: Huh? Why?

He smiled, feeling his heart beat faster thean ever. He felt his cheeks rush in to red, he then stand up and typed while Sana was curious. I never thought of falling inlove with my best friend- he thought

"Cause waiting for you is worth the wait"