Fourteen: A date to spend with you

In the middle of a rainy day. Water. Letting it go around from her body, it was cold but she needed to take a shower though. After finishing, she looked at her window to find drips of rain the glassed window- slightly opening it and let the cold wind breeze toward her hair. It was an amazing feeling though, felt like she could picture herself- by just enjoying the breeze. But it made her sad, she couldn't get out of the house since it was raining, well at the same time, she is bored. So she just laid down and gave her attention to her phone but received a text, from who?

She didn't mind it and just played games in her phone. Until the person stopped texting, she didn't mind to check who it was from though. After a while, she went straight at her refrigerator, yogurt was found so she decided she eat it just go to the market and buy more foods. But for now- she'll let the rain settle first. After sitting at the couch where her phone is, another text was sent. "Who dares to disturb me from me eating my yogurt?!" she asked with a frowned face. 

Dahyun: U busy rn?

Well she didn't expect that. Her crush was texting her. She had to think of something to reply. Or else it was too late for her to reach him offline. So she quickly typed and sended him a reply

Sana: Just at  🏠. Raining outside so I couldn't spend time with friends ☹️

She hopped to the side and found her self blushing. She then straighten her posture and looked at the screen of her phone. Still No replies. She sighed to herself and just get back to playing again. Once she was bored, she let her whole body crash to her bed, phone on the side. It vibrated. She looked at it.

Dahyun: Slr, bought movie tickets for me and my sister but I have an extra ticket so.... Wanna come? Mom is at job so she wont come with us. Hope you'll come 😁 

After reading it. Sana immediately ran to her closet and prepared her clothes, then getting back at her phone which she typed.

Sana: Hmmmm... Oki. Ill come 😊 Should we meet at the Cinema?

Dahyun is typing.....

Dahyun: No, stupid! Im picking you up at your house just tell me where you live😐

Sana is typing....

Sana: How dare you call me stupid! and I thought you already know my house😤

Dahyun: Then what do you want me to call you? HUH? Oh whatever, Ill pick you up at 6:00, See you Sana-chan ❤️

A wave of shiver ran through her body and blushed heart. "Its a heart!" She screamed "ITS A FREAKING HEART! OMG!" well, it made her happy, the person she likes, send a heart emotion. After screaming she then went to her closet and found the clothes she prepared. It was simple. A nice black jacket, a black t-shirt and a black jacket incase she could catch a cold from the cold weather 

Indeed it was a simple outfit but to herself, she looks beautiful in any outfit

Indeed it was a simple outfit but to herself, she looks beautiful in any outfit. Even authornim think she is VERY beautiful. HEHEHE.

After putting light make-up she took a last glance at the mirror and smile to herself. She looked at the clock and it said 'six twenty five pm' it was almost time for her to be picked up by Dahyun. She then wore her shoes and walked calmly towards her door, saw the rain crashing the streets but in a slow motion. 

BEEP!

 She looked up to see a black car. A mercedes-benz. It made her mouth open, but it didn't take long until another honk busted her and let her come again from reality. She quickly checked it if was Dahyun, it was. So she entered the back seat and found her sister in the back seat. She quickly bowed in respect and smiled.

"You are Sana,right?"

"Yes, and you are?"

"Im Kim Gewoon, Dahyun's sister and Im 22 years old"

"Ohh Unnie! Mianhe-mianhe! Sorry Unnie"

"Its okay, atleast you thought I was young at this age"

They all laughed. Well it didnt take long, they were also near their destination. They decided to talk more and finally change into anonther topic about Dahyun. Dahyun just didn't mind it and continue to focus on the street.

"So Sana, since when were you close with my brother?"

"Uhh, well I found out he didn't have any friends so, here I am. Friends with Dahyun"

She smiled at her sister and Gewoon was right about Dahyun. He picked the right girl for him, and Gewoon was happy about that. And she wanted to know Sana more. She knew that it would be hard for Dahyun to protect his family and specially Sana. Dahyun told her a lot of special things. How he fell for Sana. How he knew to himself that she loves her. How he smile just thinking of her.

Dahyun glanced back and glared at his sister. Warning her that after he gets down from the car, he will smack her face. But Gewoon just smiled at him sweetly, so did Sana. Sana just stared at the window and saw that they were already at their destination. But it was full of people.

They dropped infront of the entrance and was crowded by people, especially guys. So dahyun quickly parked the car and went straight to escort her sister and especially Sana, helding a big umbrella on the top of their heads. When he looked at her, he immediately looked away and felt his cheeks redden. He imagined this as a date with Sana, which made him even blush more. It was a starry night, beautiful as always. The both of them head to the lobby and found the movie they were watching. But people kept on pushing causing Sana to trip over her shoes and land on the arms of Dahyun. When they met eyes, their voice stuttered. Then pulled away as they knew that they were in public. Dahyun looked away and found Sana's hand, so he slid his to hers and claspped it together.

"Hold my hand tightly," 

He made sure to clear the way from the crowd when he saw his sister waving from afar. Then when the crowd was less than earlier. He whispered to her side and grabbed tightly, warm as ever, touch was soft.

"Cause I dont want to lose you"