🌴The decision🌴

________________________

𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞 
𝐌𝐢 𝐩𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞ñ𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚 
𝐋𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐚
𝐏𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐮
_________________________

Princesita, Elvis Crespo

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑

The sun was beaming down, a soft breeze made the palm trees dance as the ocean crashed. It had been one in the afternoon when Cassandra decided to go down to the hotel bar, a cosmopolitan sat in her hand and a letter in the other, she thought about all the reasons as to why she shouldn't go back but how could she not? Hogwarts was her home even if she had left at the end of her second year. 

Cassandra finished her drink and began debating on if she should even go back, before being interrupted by James "Everything's done and ready to go, if you are?" he said kindly

"James, I won't be going to Miami," she said without a second thought, James looked at the girl with confusion "Albus needs a favour from me so I'll be going back plus it's been too long James. I think I've healed enough to go back"

The black-haired girl looked around before grabbing her purse, getting off the bar stool and walking to the elevators. James followed her, he was both confused and angry at Cassandra for even allowing the thought of going back to Hogwarts, we walked in silence out of the elevator and Cassandra watched him unlock the penthouse door for her, his boss.

As the door shut behind him, James exclaimed "After everything you have gone through and everything we built-" the Latina  interrupted "We?! I built everything on my own, James and need I remind you that I am the boss here" poison laced her words

"What's the issue now?" Roberto, a tall proud Mexican man walked out into the living room, he was used to the two of them arguing. 

"Cassandra has been summoned by Albus Dumbledore and she intends to go back to Hogwarts!"  

Roberto's eyes went wide, he wasn't angry, but he was shocked that she would ever want to return, she had everything that she wanted and needed. Cassandra at eighteen years of age was a billionaire both in the muggle world and wizarding world from drug dealing. He turned to the young girl before speaking "You are the boss, you control our operations, and you never take orders from anyone so why now?"

Cassandra sat on the sofa, clutching the letter in both hands "I'm getting too loud both in the muggle and wizarding world" Tearing up, she sucked in a breath "and you know what that means, we can hide from the DEA but look at Tío Pablo, he's in hiding and you know Death eaters killed my parents because of what my mother was and because of the empire they had, I need to be on the right side of history like them. Both of you took me in at a time when I was helpless, and you raised me to be who I am and to be in this business but now it is time to go back. No more dealing on my side either I need to be there."

James and Beto looked at each other with worried eyes, they knew that she had to go and where Cassandra went, they would follow.

"Fine, we will pack up here but we will use muggle transport." James spoke slowly in a concerned tone "Rob and I will drop you off at Hogwarts itself, no riding the train alone. Understood?"

Cassandra wiped her tears as she looked at the two men in front of her and smiled "Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way, there is one little mission Albus gave me but for now, let's pack and get the fuck out of here before some gringos call the police" Cassandra said as she stood up to pack her suitcase. 

 The trio knew that their trip in Mexico being solely business based was bound to raise eyebrows, specifically because of the people they were surrounded by and because they liked being comfortable, many kingpins and the few Queenpins did not hide from plain sight, in fact, they boasted their wealth when they met up, they chose luxury and comfort over hiding spaces and safety from the DEA and other organisations alike. 

🌴𝐀/𝐍🌴

🌴𝐀/𝐍🌴

𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠,

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲,

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚