Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Allibeth, and my parents, almost just ended mankind.

It's a long story, but I think I'll take you on the crazy ride. So let's get started.

"Allibeth, run!" my adopted mother said. 

"Mom!" I screamed, watching as she was swept away by the tides.

"Run! Go find others, go-" then she was pulled under, gone.

Gone. 

That single word makes me shudder. My adopted family is now dead. Before I could do much more thinking, I ran away from the storms. I ran for a while, until I was boxed in on an island, with water on all sides of the land I was on. 

"Help!" I screamed, before too long, a voice boomed,

"Only you can help yourself," the voice held a certain authority that made me shiver, even though I wasn't cold.

"Is that who, no, it can't be," I said, it can't be Poseidon, can it?

"Lord Poseidon?" I asked the vastness.

"Finally, someone who knows who I am," the voice chuckled, "If you are one of us, then you can get yourself out of here."

Instead of trying to figure out what he meant, I closed my eyes, and thought of one of the things that makes me calm, the sun. Suddenly, the sun burst through the thick clouds, and I opened my eyes. The sun was actually a chariot, the sun chariot. It landed next to me, and the light was supposed to be blinding, but I looked at it without a problem.

"Look away child, your gonna blind yourself," a new voice said.

"Sure," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You know who you did that to, right?" the voice asked.

"Wait," I said, when he stepped out of the sun chariot, a warm glowing feeling engulfed my insides, and I knew who he was instantly. 

He was Apollo, but he was even more than that.

"Father?" I asked.

"Allibeth?" Apollo asked.

I smirked, saying,

"Nice to meet you, father."

"Well, your mother couldn't be here right now, but I'm here," Apollo said, puffing out his chest and looking proud.

I just rolled my eyes and looked around. The water had retreated slightly, and Poseidon had come up from underwater to the surface.

"Apollo, how can we tell it's her, what if she's lying?" Poseidon asked.

And now I have a feeling that me and Poseidon are gonna be enemies, which you probably don't want to be an enemy of one of The Big Three, especially if you aren't one of their children.

"I don't know, but there is one way we can find out," Apollo smirked, "You're going to drive the sun chariot."

I had a feeling I was supposed to gulp and say that I couldn't do it, but instead I just shrugged my shoulders and said,

"Okay."

Apollo tossed me the keys, and then we walked up to the chariot, and got inside. I put the keys in the ignition, and started it up. The engine roared to life, and then I started to drive. I moved the chariot seamlessly through the air.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Here, just follow my instructions," He replied.

In about 5 minutes, we landed at a place up in the clouds, and I parked and took the keys out of the ignition while people looked away. I tossed the keys back to Apollo before walking out and looking directly at it, without it blinding me, and Apollo walked out soon after and turned it off.