Alone

Splat

Splat. Splat. Rain splattering the car windows. The sound of the cars passing by me comforting me. I didn't know where I was going. Mommy told me we are going to somewhere fun. She told me to pack my things since we are going to be gone for a while. I did as I was told. My small pink bag next to me. I sat quietly. We came to a stop. All I could see was a thick forest. It seemed as it would never end. "Come on sweetie. We arrived." My mommy said in monotone voice. I did as told and grabbed my bag, putting it on my small back. I walked outside to be greeted by the heavy pouring. Soaking my thin cardigan. Wind brushing my rosy cheeks making me shiver slightly. "Y/N darling. Let's play a game of hide and seek. You go hide and I'll count to ten. Ok?" My mommy said. I nodded my head. I started walking into the thick forest. The smell of the wet dirt and leaves filled the air. I hid behind a large tree. Hearing my mommy stop counting I waited for her to find me. But I didn't hear her footsteps. All I heard was the car starting and the wheels moving. I peeked from my hiding spot to see the car gone, including my mommy. She had left me. I collapsed into the wet leaves and sobbed softly. The raking becoming heavier and heavier every second. I stood up and started to walk around trying to find help. After what felt like forever I saw a dim light. My heart racing at a inhuman speed. I started running to the dim light. I saw a car. Screaming frantically. "HELP ME PLEASE. help me hel---" I yelled but before reaching the car I fainted.

*Time skip*

Regaining my conscious. Surrounded by warmth. I started to flutter my eyes open. Scanning my new area. I saw in a unknown area. Sitting up, I saw that I was covered in a thick blanket. I was in a small room. Looking at the window. It was still pouring.

I got off the bed and headed to the door

I got off the bed and headed to the door. Creaking of the floor tiles made when I moved. I slowly opened the door. Making as little noise as possible. I walked out. I followed the long, narrow hallway. Leading me to the stairs. I saw a living room filled with people. A man big and bulky with spiky red hair. A woman with pure white hair with a slim figure. A girl older than me with white hair with red bits at the roots. A boy older than me with pure white hair like his mother. And the last one which caught my attention the most was a boy with split hair red on the left white on the right. He looked to be around my age. Slam. The sound of a hand slamming a table was heard making my flinch. " Please understand Enji. She was abandoned in the middle of the forest. Who knows what could have happened if no one found her. She has a fever. Just let her stay." The lady with white hair said. "WHAT GOOD IS SHE GOING TO BE!!! HUH! ONLY IF HER QUIRK IS USEFUL WE'LL KEEP HER!!" The man who's name is Enji yelled at the lady with white hair. They were talking about me. The lady with the white hair nodded. I started to walk down the stairs. The all looked at me. Staring at me like I was going to disappear any second. "H-hi. Where am I???? I said with a small voice.

Word count 614