Found

Everyone still stared at me. I shift slightly. I always hated when people stared at me. I looked down and spoke again. "W-where am I?" I whispered. I heard the shifting of a chair. Foot steps coming closer to me. A hand was placed on my shoulder making me flinch slightly. I looked up slightly to see the white haired woman crouched down in front of me with a soft smile. "Hello sweetie. Don't worry about that right now. We found you in the forest all alone. What were you doing there?" She spoke with a soft and caring voice. I looked her the eyes and said" Mommy said that we were playing hide and seek. When I looked to see if she was looking for me she was gone including the car. She left me." I said. My voice cracked. I started sobbing lightly. Trying my best not to breakdown in front of them. I was always more intelligent then most 5 year olds. I understood why she left me. I was too much of a hassle to take care of. After my father left us.Mommy was too heartbroken to do anything. I looked up and saw the white haired lady was hugging me. It felt warm and safe.

211 words
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm busy with school:/ I'll update more frequent now. And make the more longer! Please give me feedback and ideas!!