DBB 15: How could you do this to me?

English chapter aheaddd :))

-----------------------

Chapter 15: How could you do this to me?

“I’m going now, Angelou. It was nice to meet you.” Ailee smiled at the younger. The latter smiled back and bowed—Ailee taking this as a sign to bid goodbye.

No one can remove the fact that despite her being nervous, she was grinning. Angelou was smiling from ear to ear due to the fated meeting with her beloved idol. Ailee is one of the idols that motivates and inspired her to sing—aside from the fact that the main reason she’s doing is because she’s still on a mission to get back what she lost on purpose.

She hugged the signed album Ailee gave to her and took a deep breath, relieving her nerves—trying to remind herself that she needs to do a great job today.

The younger was about to walk when she heard a fainted voice of what felt like a dream, a fantasy.

She saw someone walking towards her way, not really looking at her as the person was busy talking with somebody in his phone.

Before the dream fades away, she grabs the person and calls out the name she’s been dreading to say since the last weeks of her life.

“Baekhyun,” she calls out, emotions both sad and happy.

The lad stops on his tracks and looks at the lass.

Angelou felt nothing but happiness, but it seems that it’s the opposite with the latter. All Baekhyun could do was put his phone inside his pockets and frown at the sight of her.

“What?” his voice came out exasperated; but even though, the younger ignored it, too caught up with the ectasy inside her.

“How have you been?” she asks, a little bit too normal for someone who broke the latter’s heart into shattering pieces.

No matter how much Baekhyun wants to hug the life out of the lass, no matter how much he wants to kiss the breath out of her, and no matter how much he wants to take her back---

He can’t.

He shan’t.

With a firm decision, he shoves away the warm hands that was holding him; warmth lingering on his arms.

Instead of answering the pitiful younger, he walks away, as if nothing’s happened.

Such action caused Angelou to feel a pang in her chest, a pang of pain throbbing in her heart. Such action acted like a person who pulled the trigger and shot her dead straight, killing her swiftly. Such action made her wake up from the too good to be true realm of fantasy she herself made.

But of course, the younger wouldn’t have any of that. She held his arms again.