13

Cameron POV

Every since I was in a relationship with Carmen she changed me. She made me give up the game gave me a beautiful baby. I'm very greatful I'm actually on my way to see my beautiful daughter.

This will be the first time in my babies presence I hope she knows who I am. As I pulled up to her mini condo as her and baby teyana. I wonder what my baby look likes she's probably as beautiful as her mother. When I finally got out of the car I was so nervous I felt like I was in high school all over again.

"Hey Carmen Where's our daughter?" I asked

"She should be coming out soon" She answered with a smirk on get face

Soon as she said that a beautiful baby wobbling over to us giggling. She was lil chubby baby with big beautiful Brown eyes with her smooth chocolate skin. "Hey beautiful I'm your father" I cooed as she smiled and tried to talk. "Say Daddy" "DaaddDaa" She tried to speak it brought a tear to my eye.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Carmen POV

After I got in I was just thinking about how my life is so diffrent without Cameron. After seeing how teyana reacts to him it puts a warm feeling in my heart that she knows who her daddy is even though she's on 11 months old. But me and cam scheduled days for Cam to come and play with his daughter. Cam is gonna come over 4 times a week for 4 hours and gets her on weekends twice a week.

He is being more mature about this whole arrangement is making me want him back more and more but I cant just keep running back into his arms cause that's when shit fucks up because he thinks I will always run straight back to him but not anymore.

I decided to take teyana over to Cam's mom house so I could go out to Club 27 I packed teyana a bag with everything she would need for the weekend. After I was finished I grabbed my keys and was on my way. After dropping teyana off I took a 2 hour shower to relieve some stress. I got out of the shower and walked in my walk in closet and pulled out a white skin tight dress with my red pumps.

I went to my vanity and straighten my hair and parted my hair into a side part. As I put on some light makeup and my accessories my phone rang it was Cameron

*Phone Conversation*

BabyDaddy♥: Yo Wyd Tonight?

Me: on my way out. Why?

BabyDaddy♥: When you come to Club 27 meet me in the VIP section

Me: How did you know I was coming there?

BabyDaddy♥: Just a guess see you when you get here sexy.

*Phone Conversation Ended*

After I took a few pictures on my phone I grabbed my keys and grabbed a cake and a water don't want a hang over. When I pulled up to Club 27 that shit was too live they had my husband Chris Brown - Main Chick blasting when I got inside the club I ordered a few shots after I took them down I made my way to VIP

Cameron POV

When I saw Cc walk in the club she looked good she made my dick hard just looking at her fine ass. She had on a skin tight dress on showing all her curves and shit. I watched her at the bar as she took down a couple shots that's my little gangster. She was making her way to VIP I could not take my eyes off of her she must've noticed cause she starting blushing. She was tipsy already she fell into my lap.

"Hey baby" She slurred in my ear

"Hey baby you looking good tonight"

"Thanks where the liq at?" She attempted to say as she giggled

"You don't need no more" I said getting angry

"You not my fucking father I'm going to go have fun" She semi yelled storming off

I watched as she walked away from me and I was wondering what the heck is going on with me. I should have stopped her but she too stubborn for me. I watched her at the bar taking more shots at the bar as some nigga came behind her grabbing her butt as she giggled that shit for me mad. But I stayed cool I gotta remember she not my girl. I watched her drag him to the dance floor when Chris Brown sweet love came on and she started grinding on this nigga that's when I snapped. I headed to the dance floor to get this nigga off my girl.

Carmen POV
After Cam got me mad he always trying to act like my dad. So I started having fun I was on as shit when this cute ass boy asked me to dance so we were dancing nice and close it felt so right. Until Cameron came down there acting goofy.

"Yo get ya fucking hands off my girl" Cam snapped

"IM NOT YOUR GIRL CAM" I SLURRED

"Yeah nigga this bitch wanna dance with me"

"BITCH" me and cam said in a sync

Thats when Cam went crazy that sent him over the top he tackled the boy and started to punch on him then tried to pull out a gun on the boy but that's when I had to pull him up out of there. Once we left the club he followed me to my house in his car. Once we arrived in front of my house I stumbled out of the car and to my door as Cam followed closely behind.

When we made it upstairs Cam got me out of my dress and tucked me loosely but comfortable under the blanket and kissed me on my forehead. I love this boy I wish he was mines again.