9

Catera POV

Well hey y'all let me kindly introduce myself. I'm Catera Colon I'm 16yrs old I stand 5'2 with smooth Carmel skin with long honey blonde hair that falls down to my butt. I'm mixed with Rican and Columbian. I gotta body like a coke bottle. But yeah me and my best bitch went to Club Unknown and got wasted. I met this fine ass boy named Ace. Tonight we have a double date .... Well that's if Tom every ask Cc. Speaking of ace I just a text from him saying

MyAce: Good morning Baby we still on for tonight

Me: Yes once your man ask my bitch then it will be official

MyAce: LOL okay see you then

When I rolled over Cc's side of the bed we empty so I got out of bed and got my clothes from the extra bin that has my clothes that I leave here. I got my purple and black lace set with some boy shorts a tank and some socks. After taking a 10min shower I headed down stairs to the scent of eggs bacon and pancakes hitting my nostrils making me slobber.

Me: "Hey bitch what's the plans today?" I said as I bit into a piece of bacon

Cc: "Well I guess hit the mall up so we can go on that date tonight"

Me: "How did you find out about the date?"

Cc: "I'm the one who set it up"

Me: "okay well thanks for breakfast but I should get going"

Cc: "bye bitch"

Carmen POV

Every since I met Tom I cut Carmelo off he never wasn't my boyfriend just somebody to take my mind off Cam. After Tera left I cleaned the dishes and went to call Cameron we had to to to a appointment today in a hour

Cam: Hello?

Me: Cam be ready in less than 25 we have a appointment at 6 and its 5:45

Cam: Okay baby

Me: I'm not your baby and be ready

After I got off the phone with Cam I walked in my walk in closet to find me a pair of cut up jeans a jersey shirt to cover my lil belly. And my bred 11's I almost forgot a baby was growing inside me I'm already 7months and my stomach is still small I love it. Can't wait till my baby girl Aliyah Abigail Robinson come into this world he or she ain't gonna never want for nothing.

*At the appointment *

After I signed in I waited for about an hour waiting for my doctor

???:Ms. Robinson

Me: Hello Mrs. Pickett

???: You know you can call me lilly follow me

Lilly: You ready to see your beautiful baby girl that will be yours in 2 more months

Me&Cam: Yeah we ready

We watched as we saw our little baby girl and heard her little heart beat I couldnt wait to finially meet her. After I dropped Cam off I headed over to Tera house so we could go to the mall once we pulled up to the mall we racked up in all the stores. We stopped to get something to eat at the food court we decided to get some Mc Donalds after we ate we left out with 10 bags a piece on each arm.

When we got back to my house we immediately started getting dressed in 20min we was dressed I had on a black cheetah print dress with a gold belt with my long curls. Tera had on a white dress with her cleviage out with some white pumps with her long hair in a slick ponytail.

*At the restaurant *

When we made it to Red Lobster we ate had great conversation and we were ready to go I drove with Tom back to my place and Tera rode with Ace back to his place.

When we made it to my place we just was loved up watched movies and cuddled thats how our night ended as bad as I wanted his body against mines I couldnt because I was pregnant with Cam's baby but if I wasn't mhmmm LAWRDD he could have got it.

As I got out of Tom's grasp I started to fell sharp pains in my stomach. When I made it to the bath room the pain became even stronger "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed in pain. "Baby you okay" "Cc you okay" Tom and Tera asked. Before I could answer everything went black.

Cameron POV

"OHH SHIT keep going" I grunted in pleasure to this little slider I got giving me some bomb ass head. I then got a call from Cc.

Me: Hello?

Cc: Cam we need you to be at Hanaman hospital Cc's hurt and the baby might be also

Me: .........

After I hung up the phone and made my way to Hanaman Hospital. "What room is Carmen Robinson in" I asked the receptionist "Room 125" "Thank you" I then made my way to the room I saw Tera with her hands in her hand crying and some nigga by Cc bed.

Me: who tf are you?

???: I'm her new boyfriend

Me: well what's ya name fuck nigga

???: my name is Tom

Me: well tom would you mind if I had a lil privacy with my baby mom

Tom: sure come on y'all let's give them some privacy

Me: Thanks

After I dapped Tom up I looked over at a sleeping carmen. I was just about to leave to get a nurse to see what was wrong with her until I felt somebody grab my hand.