(I cant think of a title)

Deku Pov

"Uraraka-San,I think I like kacchan!" I was hesitating to say that."wow,really deku-kun?!" Then I nodded my head"oh,and you guys were drinking and some stuff happened..."...."really?what".....imma tell her"ok so-" I explained everything to her and I think she blushed in surprise at the lida carrying her part."wait...Bakugo did that?!damn,I think he likes you!" Huh?! "He wouldn't like me!.....would he?" "For sure!" Then she ruffled my hair then left....why does everyone do that?! Ok,back to main subject! I saw the flowers my mom gave me before I moved into the dorms.i picked one and started ripping the petals off "he loves me,he loves me not,he loves me...."when I got to my last petal "he loves me...." OH MY GOSH!!!!he can't!he wouldn't.agggghhhh! I'm so confused!!! I-oh wait...kirishima sent a text on the class group chat!

Kiri:hey guys!I don't know what I was doing but I got us ticket on the tour train!

Mina:cool!lets the whole class go!

Kami:welll,everyone except todoroki,he said he's staying in the hospital with his mom,we can't just be like"hey,todo,leave yo mom and come!"

Deku:sure!it could be fun!

Uraraka:and EVERYONE is coming!

Tsu:okay,ribbit

Bakugo:fine

Kiri:ok first,we'll have our own car,and I'M choosing seating arrangements!

Deku:um,o-ok?

Lida:are you sure?I can do it

Kiri:nope

Kiri:

Kiri:also,we're going to the beachEnd of texting

End of texting

I just read the seating arrangement,I'm sitting with kacchan?! Ok,it's gonna be OK,just pack your stuff,Izuku

Nobody Pov

They all decided to go at 5:00.Izuku was feeling sleepy.kaminari was getting mental anxiety sitting next to kirishima.lida was feeling weird when uraraka asked him to help her tie her hair up.momo was talking to jirou.sero was playing with tape.mina was showing tsu her acid.koda was playing with birds from outside.Izuku started getting sleepy.