Nerdy cat

Bakugo Pov

Shitty hair made us go to the classroom at fucking 7:00 am!once I got there I saw shitty deku.nobody else was there.he looked like he was drawing something."hey,deku"....then I realized he had earphones...I walked over to him and pulled them out."agh!oh kacchan!" Then he laughed nervously and quickly hid his note book.then the fucking others came.after I sat in my seat.shitty hair then said"ok!first,everyone is gonna wear cat ears and tails....cause it's fun!who'll go first?"

Kirishima POV

Dammit,no one is raising their hand!guess I'll pick."hey,bakubro!how about you!" Then he went outside.then he came back.and I'm pretty sure midoriya is having anxiety.and then everybody went.and kaminari looked so cute!!!!

Deku Pov

It's my turn?!"I don't feel like-",then I was interrupted"oh come on!please!"."w-well,ok"then I came back in cat ears,a tail....and,glasses?"hey,kirishima,why'd you give me glasses?""cause I know someone who would like that~!" I didn't understand what he said.I looked at the corner of my eye and saw kacchan blushing....wait-what?!ok,I look calm on the outside but the inside is a completely different story."guys I think we should get back to our dorms."