Chapter Five

TROYE

As soon as the door closes behind me, Tyler pushes me against it, mashing his lips onto mine. I accept the kiss, mostly because I have to.

To be honest though, I'm getting turned on. One of Tyler's hands snakes down to my waist and palms my bulge. I moan as his lips attach to my neck.

I hear him chuckle against my throat. "You like that, baby?"

I groan in response. He drags me into his bedroom, shedding clothes as we go. By the time he pushes me onto the bed, we're both naked.

He begins stroking his cock. Suddenly, I'm scared. I haven't done this in a while, and this is going to hurt. I press my hand to my mouth, and feel something hard and sticky against my lips.

It's the pill Kris gave me, stuck to my hand. I shove it in my mouth and swallow it dry.

Hopefully I won't remember this tomorrow.

CONNOR

Blue eyes.

Piercing blue eyes.

They haunt me as I make my way back home. I saw a boy, maybe a few years younger than me, during my run. I only saw him for a split second, but he was beautiful.

Goddamn it.

I pass a "Hairspray" poster by the neighborhood theatre. So, Tyler's in town. Maybe I'll call him for a quick hangout in between shows.

When I get home, I flop onto my bed, tired.

Unfortunately, the stress is still there. I need to do something.

I change quickly and walk over to my easel and acrylic paints.

Cerulean blue. Navy. Black. Grey. White.

I mix a bit of the blue with the navy and begin painting two blue circles onto the paper. Next, black irises. White highlights. Outline with white, black lashes.

By the time I'm done, an almost exact replica of the gorgeous blue orbs stares back at me.

This boy, should I ever see him again, will be the death of me.

{A/N: ooookkkaaaayyy sorry for the long hiatus, school has caught up with me.

I will hopefully be updating more often, maybe once a week. Idk, depends on my schedule.

Ily guys!

-Julia💕}