New Beginning

As time goes by, they forget about Miguel, little by little they started to move on and live their own lives, except Micah, she’s still waiting for Miguel to come back.

“Seven years? You wasted almost seven years searching and waiting for someone to come back? Are you out of your mind Miss? There are many guys around you, like ME!—I—I mean you must move on, live your life, and be happy!” Adam told Micah while she’s in front of a huge mirror.

Micah is arguing with her best friend, Adam, he is just a friend for her when they were in grade school and Miguel was his best friend, but when Miguel suddenly disappear, she took place as his best friend.

Micah is a beautiful maiden with a sense of humor and a lot of drama sometimes but Adam just looks at her angelic features. He teased her to have a new inspiration instead of Miguel who was nowhere to be found.

“Why should I feel sad? I lost someone who just loves me, but he lost someone who really loved him, a lot.” She told Adam while she curled up her hair.

“The two of you, kindly stop the drama? It’s Monday morning! Don’t ruin the day.” Her mother paused and looks at Micah.

“Good luck baby, stay beautiful—and one thing, Miguel will never come back, he has his own life now and you may not recognize him if you met him again.”

“And you young man, take care of my Micah.” She kisses and hugs Micah before they leave.