You Found Him

A guy with a masculine body walks towards them, JM eyed on him while he tries to recollect his name. He really knows that guy, and in a simple click, “Is he--?” He clenches his fist reaching Adam. Adam throws him a confused look as he tries to recognize the guy beside Micah. He throws a high five at him and JM punch it with his fist then they dance like a kid and make faces. Micah on the other hand doesn’t know what’s happening with the two boys.

“How did you found him?” Adam excitedly asked Micah while JM is busy jumping and distracting Adam and calling for attention. They’re like a five year old boy who was told to visit Disney Land.

“I found who? What’s going on? Am I missing something?” Micah throws then a puzzled look while she is trying to absorb the situation.

“You found Miguel!” Adam cheerfully replied while Micah is trying to absorb what Adam just said as it echoed in her mind. You found Miguel. Y O U F O U N D M I G U E L. M  I  G  U  E  L.  Her mind built so many questions but she found herself broken as Adam holds her shoulders. She perceived an absurd existence as she feels her spirit split into small pieces and sense like she will slump to the floor. A tear rolled down her cheeks as she reminisces the years that have gone searching for him.

“Hav-en’t you r-re-cog-ni-zed me? I’m Miguel! I-i k-knew it was you m-my M-mi-cah!” He stammers and hugs Micah as he was about to cry but still there’s a smile that drawn in his face, Adam began to weep as he joins the two and shouted, “GROUP HUG!” The people were now looking at them but they only knew was they were all together again.

“So—this is a grand reunion then huh?” Adam chuckled and eyed on Miguel. Miguel smirks at him and Micah grinned at them and a question popped from her head.

“Why did you leave us Miguel?” Micah interrogates him. Miguel then tells the whole story while they were walking on their way to their school because coincidently they are in the same school.