Find Her

“We need to go now JM.”

           “But mom?”

“No buts mister, you had enough and you must be treated immediately!”

“But how about Micah and Adam?”

“They can handle their self, don’t worry we will go back as soon as you are okay. They will understand.”

“But I’m alright mom!”

“No mister, you are sick.”

Miguel tantrum as he went out of the hospital knowing that he didn’t say goodbye to Micah and Adam. He was diagnosed with an unknown disease. They all thought that he will not survive his 10th birthday.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After Miguel tells the whole story; the two meticulously eyed him.

“Hmm... You seem to be alright.” Micah giggles as she examined Miguel.

“Yup, there are no traces of disease here. Are you making up stories?” Adam chuckled as he looks under Miguel’s ear.

“I’m fine thank you!” he lazily and sarcastically replied. Micah and Adam laugh out because Adam is now checking Miguel's armpit for any disease. They can say that this is the best day ever yet the most emotional day.

Suddenly a crowd of people starts to run towards them and started a stampede. There was a loud shot of a gun somewhere behind them. The crowd then pushes them as Miguel hold Micah’s hand so tight but her hands slipped away.

“MICAAAAHHHH!!!” Miguel and Adam shouted on top of their lungs as they try to reach for her. She quickly disappears in front of their eyes while the crowd pushes them out of the way.

“We will fight our way out, you’ll go right and I’ll go left. Find her.” Miguel cried out loud as he was pushing away the crowd.