What Is Project Traffic Awareness?

Dear readers and fellow Wattpaders,

Welcome to Project Traffic Awareness. I am Imaan Farooq, founder of this community, you can also find me on my personal account Purplemist14

Firstly, I would like to tell you what Project Traffic Awareness really is and why it has been created. Traffic, as you already know, is a part of our daily life and awareness regarding traffic rules and regulations is essential for everyone.

This community has been created with one single initiative; to focus on spreading traffic awareness through writing in order to promote a safe environment for everyone.

I am a resident of Karachi, a major city and provincial capital in Pakistan. Traffic mismanagement is a big issue in my city and like many of my fellow citizens, I have had to suffer from it for a long time now. While driving, I have experienced a variety of issues ranging from damaged roads to bad drivers and it got me thinking that maybe I could do something to alleviate this problem in my own way.

Therefore, I decided to create a community which focused on spreading awareness regarding traffic issues. Wattpad has proved to be a great platform for writers and has helped raise many voices. And for me, it was the best option to start from here.

Currently, I am looking for people who would like to join me in this mission to promote a safer environment for drivers as well as pedestrians.

This community will feature stories written on Wattpad that are focused on traffic issues. Moreover, it will be a platform for people to connect and share their own experiences.

For those who wish you to join me in this community, there will be an entry form in the next chapter. And for those who wish to support my cause, by writing stories that focus on this theme, can tag their stories with #projecttrafficawareness and #drivesafely to join me in spreading awareness among our many fellow Wattpaders.

I will be grateful for each and every contribution.

Hope you all have a wonderful day,

Imaan.