Admin Form

Here is the form which will let you apply as an admin. A total of seven admins will be selected (excluding me) and you are free to fill this form out in the comments (but make sure the whole form is in a single comment and not multiple inline comments) or you can send it via inbox.

***

ADMIN FORM [OPEN]

Name/Pen Name:

Age:

Five sentences about you:

Do you have any ideas/opinions regarding this community:

Tag (at least 4 people): 

Note: You must have a proper understanding of traffic laws and rules in your area because you might be asked to contribute to this community by letting others know about these rules as well.

***

If you get selected, your name will be added to the admin list and will be posted on the main page of this account. You are asked to tag people in this form so that you can spread the word about this community and get as many people involved as possible. 

Admins will be able to contribute to this account by managing the account's upcoming books, promoting their ideas and being an active part of this community. Also, they will have full access to this account in order to help them run the community.

There is no limitation or requirement of how much time you can give to this community, it depends entirely on you because I am aware that sometimes it gets difficult to manage Wattpad along with your personal life.

Any opinions or ideas that you may have in order to make this community even better will be appreciated.

See you all soon.