0: Of God, Painful Death, And Resurrection

???: "So let me get this straight...I died?"

???: "...yes"

???: "By being struck by lightning?"

???: "......yes"

???: "Then accidentally bitten by a cobra?"

???: "...it was a King Cobra"

???: "Getting hit in the head by a clay pot?"

???: ".........yes"

???: "Falling from the top of a 16-story apartment"

???: ".............yes"

???: "Then drowning"

???: "..................yes"

???:"......well that hurt like he//!!!............at least I didn't burn to death"

Hearing him say that the Goddess can't help but cringe a bit. Even though she might look like a 12-year-old girl she has been alive which is when the universe was first created. Saying that she was an old lady was a death sentence, her close friend Unknown knows this very well.

Her current attire consisted of a green dress which had white frills at the ends of her skirt and shoulders and some white slippers.

This Goddess's name is Kirina The One Who Gives Life.

She and a man in his twenties are in a place that has countless plants and small critters hopping or running about. Both of them were sitting on wooden chairs and a table that had a cup of tea for both of them.

???(man): "Sorry about the cursing it's just that it was a painful experience, children like you shouldn't hear that"

Kirina: "Ah! no no, don't mention it plus I'm older than I look"

The man was a bit confused by her statement. But when he noticed her green iris with fewer eyes he nodded.

???(man): "I'm not gonna ask"

With that, he took a sip of the cup of tea in front of him.

???(man): "So what's going to happen to me? I thought you either go to heaven or hell when you die?"

Kirina nods at his question and snaps her finger. Beside them, to the left of Kirina, two swirling vortexes one was purple the other pure white.

The man looked at the white one which was close to him. Through it, he saw millions of glowing orbs all flowing in a circle. The other however the other was a bit different. Through it was a golden figure sitting on a throne with 7 familiar-looking Monsters standing proudly beside the black figure. Also beside it was a long black-haired child dressed in a goth outfit.

Kirina: "A decade ago my BFF Unknown reincarnated the soul of a human as you see in that black vortex"

???(man) "...So a Demon Lord?"

Kirina: "Nope! That is just his other form. His real form is a Golden Dragon, anyway, I'll be blunt here and say that I'm giving you a new chance at life"

???(man): "......"

Kirina waited for him to answer seeing as he seemed to be contemplating the pros and cons of her offer. She was no stranger to this behavior of humans. Fortunately for her, it didn't take long for him to answer.

???(man): "Sure, but I have some conditions"

Kirina: "Name them"

???(man): "I want to be reborn in a fictional world but not as a human, I want to be a"

The man then urged Kirina to come closer which she did and the man whispered what he wanted. Once he was done Kirina nodded her head.

Kirina: "Sure thing I can do it"

???(man): "So if I did anything it won't cause anything?"

Kirina: "Nope, not many beings know this but Time is like a river, it flows regardless of what you do. But if you do something Time will adapt and add it in. What I'm saying is that you A-ok to do what you want"

???(man): "Yes!"

As the man pumps his fist a new vortex appears. This time it was on the ground.

Kirina: "Just jump down there and you'll begin your new life!"

Kirina smiled as she saw the man stand up. He then looks at Kirina and bows as he jumps on the vortex.

As Kirina was smiling at the man's kind gesture her eyes suddenly became wide as she recalled something important.

Kirina: "Wasn't the juvenile Dalamadur just 440 meters long?! How big is the fully grown one?!"

______________________________________________

Name: Dalamadur

Age: Current Age [Hatchling]

Title: [Primordial Snake], [Primordial Earth Carver], [Current Strongest Beast In The Whole World], and [Father Of All Serpents]

[Primordial Snake] - The very first "snake" to have been alive since the creation of this world.

[Primordial Earth Carver] - The first to be able to crave any type of material so long as it is material state.

[Current Strongest Beast In the Whole World] - A title that can be taken away if the holder is defeated in battle. 

[Father of All Snake] - Being the first "Snake" has earned him this title which sees him as the progenitor of all snakes.  

Affiliation: Chaotic Good

Abilities:

[Great Internal Heat] - An internal and somewhat passive ability that makes the body burn like being close to the sun.  

[Meteor Rain] - Summons a rain of meteors from the sky.

[Meteor Shoot] - Summon meteors from the mouth that can aim at a target. 

[Great Dragon Flames] - A stream of fire that burns hot like lava.

[Godly Resistance] - Able to somewhat resist the strikes and attacks of [Godly] beings. 

[Thermal Sight] - Able to see or detect the thermal or heat signature. 

[Great Craver] - Able to crave/damage a certain object that is targeted.

[Earth Burrow] - Able to push earth materials aside.

[Mind Ailment Resistance] - Cannot be affected by mind-altering abilities such as charms. 

[Great Ailment Resistance] - Certain ailments like Illness, poison, curse, and paralyzes cannot be affected. 

[Heal] - The somewhat minor ability to mend wounds, wounds that are too much cannot be mended. 

Time of reincarnation... [Beginning Of Creation].

Designated [Helper]-[Navi].

Reincarnation begin
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Dalamadur: "Where the heck am I?"