X - STAB MY BACK

X – STAB MY BACK

Unfortunately, seeing as it was Tuesday, the weekend seemed a long way still. I had to go to school the next day and suffer the continuing annoyance that was Tyler. He still didn't grasp that I had forgiven him the moment he said sorry. He kept apologizing and following me around. I sighed. What did I ever to to whomever it was up there that they tormented me so. After the fiftieth apology, I snapped. It must have been the nerves and the tension about what was going to happen that weekend - I normally never snapped at people (unless I was under pressure).

"Haven't I told you to stop apologizing? I'm fine!"

After that, he only apologized every half-hour. I sighed again. I guess I'll just have to live with it. Another downside of what happened yesterday was that Edward was ignoring me.

Again.

Great. Just great.

I was annoyed at him too. I mean, we talked yesterday in Biology a bit and now we were back to square one. It seemed as if we moved one step forward, two steps back. He sat with his family at lunch, but didn't look at me once. It was like I didn't exist. It hurt, and I was annoyed. Oh, wait. I already said that. I watched them as they talked to each other and when they started to clean up after themselves, I started whispering. I knew they would hear me somehow.

"You know, if you ignore the problem, it won't go away. People usually confront their problems and solve them. But you're just running away. You weren't such a coward back then. You were dreaming about becoming a soldier and winning medals for bravery and honour-"

Of course, he was gone by the time I reached the word honour. The rest of his family looked at me with amused looks. I scowled at them and said a little louder so that he could DEFINITIVELY hear me,

"Just like you're running away now!"

I swear I heard a snort coming from Alice, but it was overshadowed by a booming laugh coming from the big guy's - Emmett's - direction. "I like her already, she's got balls," I heard him say and I couldn't help but grin in his direction as I went to my next class.

The rest of the week followed in the same direction. Edward was steadily ignoring me. It hurt like hell, but I held hope that once the weekend was over and all the questions were answered and all explanations heard that he would talk to me again. If not, I'll have to do something about it because I couldn't live with him ignoring me. It hurt. My soul hurt because of the rejection of his soul.

One thing changed though - his siblings talked to me.

Alice was a very hyper and bubbly person that was obsessed with shopping and I was sure that if we became friends that I would become her Bella Barbie. Rosalie is rather cool towards me, but I'm sure that in time she'll warm up to me. Emmett was just a big teddy bear and I could already see him acting as my big brother in the future (if Edward got his balls back, of course). Jasper was the opposite of Alice – he was calm and quiet and seemed to be in pain. I had no idea why, but I'll probably be told about it this weekend.