𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[CICATRIZE]

5.10 || i am always right

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"What are you doing at the school on a Saturday? You barely go to work as it is, but the one day you do, it's a Saturday?" Chris asks and she rolls her eyes as she climbs out of her car, wedging her phone between her ear and her shoulder as she grabs her bag. 

"Okay, you know what? A, that was entirely uncalled for. I work all the time. B, you should know the PSAT is today considering the two teenagers who live with you are also here." Aurelia says.

"No, I know that's today. But I'm still not clear on why you're there." Chris says.

"Coach is being petty." She says.

"Now it's starting to make sense." He says.

"He's supposed to be monitoring the test and he decided that if he has to be here, then I have to be here." Aurelia says.

"And you actually went in?" He asks.

"Yeah, I keep taking sick days when I'm just not in the mood to be surrounded by teenagers all day, so, kind of had to. Plus, I still get paid for this and I really have to do next to nothing." Aurelia says.

"You are the richest person in this town." Chris says.

"Uh, me and Bash are pretty much tied." Aurelia argues.

"You own several properties." Chris argues.

"Okay, yeah, you might be right." Aurelia says as she opens the doors. "Look, what I was actually trying to say is, I am going to be here until later this afternoon, so I will see you later. It should be the same time we said but it might be later depending on how much Stiles manages to stress me out today." She says.

"Okay, just call me when you're home and de-stressed. How about that?" Chris says.

"Yeah, that works. Okay." Aurelia responds.

"Hey, is that my Dad?" Delaney asks, walking over to her.

"Uh, yes." Aurelia responds.

"Great. I was wondering why he wasn't picking up. Can I just- Yeah, thanks." Delaney says, taking her phone off her before walking away slightly and Aurelia just watches her incredulously.

"I was talking to him." She says before wafting a hand at the teen and stepping over to the others. "Delaney stole my phone." Aurelia says, gesturing at her.

"Were you talking to Uncle Chris? Because she realised about ten minutes ago that she left her straightening iron on and she's been trying to call him to tell him." Nike says.

"Okay, I feel a little less annoyed she stole my phone now." Aurelia says.

"Why are you here?" Stiles asks.

"Okay, now I'm annoyed and offended." Aurelia says.

"What are you doing here on a Saturday?" Stiles tries.

"Slightly better. Coach is monitoring, so, I have to monitor because he's petty." Aurelia says and he nods.

"Sounds fair." He says and she hums, glancing at Delaney as she walks back over, holding her phone out.

"Sorry. I left my straightening iron on." Delaney says.

"It's fine." Aurelia says, checking it before holding it back up to her ear. "Hey."