We Happened, Barry.

Someone will tell you that she's seeing someone someday and that she's happy and your hands will stop working.

"Oh, Barry, can you believe it!" Iris squeals in excitement.

He chuckles, "Believe what babe?"

"You weren't listening?" she pouts. "Oliver and Kara."

"What about Oliver and Kara?"

"They're dating!" Iris practically screams.

The burger in Barry's hand is squashed by the force of his grip.

You'll have to work hard to hold onto whatever you're holding. I hope it's not glass, I hope it's not breakable.

He drops the burger and stares blankly at nothing.

"Babe?" Iris questions. "You okay?"

Still nothing.

Suddenly you'll remember everything that you ever loved about her.

"Babe?" He swore that was Kara's voice.

---

'I love it when you call me that.'

'What? Babe?' Kara asks.

They sat on top of one of Central City's highest buildings, surrounded by an unhealthy amount of empty Big Belly Burger boxes and cups, just gazing at the night.

Well, Barry was staring at something else that sky had to offer.

He nods. 'It's like a reassurence to me. I know it might seem silly-'

'It's not, I get it, it proves that there's still love and still things to cherish in our relationship. I love it too.'

---

Everything that ever moved you to tears, made your insides feel like they were tying themselves into knots.

---

Kara stood on stage, looking at Barry nervously. He gave her a reassuring smile and a thumbs up.

She smiled took a deep breath and let loose.

'Can't say how the days will unfold, can't change what the future may hold.' She sang, aiming her words to the happy couple, Joe and Cecil.

'She's good.' Joe whispered to his son.

'Yeah... She sure is.' Barry said back.

'Maybe you two will be next. Kara walking down the isle, getting to you, exchanging vows, saying 'I do'. Starting a new chapter of your crazy lives.'

'Honestly Joe, it already feels like that.' Barry said, his voice getting caught in his throat, tears pricking out of the corners of his eyes.

'...all I want to do, is come running home to you,' she directed this at Barry, 'come running home... Home to you.'

'It really does feel like that.'

---