09

December 11th

Riley Rodriguez / Ri
9:47

"KILO OUTSIDE" he came trotting around to the living room because he knew it was time to go for his last walk of the night

Bending down I put on his collar and leash before opening the door only too see Santana holding the side of his face while it was leaking blood

"go to the bathroom put a rag on it while I tell my daddy come stitch you up"

He didn't say nothing back he just did what as I said while I closed the door and shot my daddy a text.

come over here ASAP. i need a favor

fav man💙: getting in the car now

Walking into the bathroom Santana was sitting on the toilet holding a rag over the cut

I sat down beside him" So you gone tell me what happened now or later "

" Zee did it "He said barely over a whisper

" How the hell she get close enough to cut yo face dumb ass"

He sat up looking me in my eyes " How you think she got close enough to do it stupid, I went over to help her with some shit she was going through then boom she cut me"

" Bitch you the stupid one why would you even go over there, you got to be the dumbest. And I know it's more to the story so what else happened"

"Watch yo mouth Riley , ain nothing major happen"He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

" You lying but you grown that's on you, when my daddy finish lock the door on yo way out "

"You doing the most over something childish, ain fuck ah , sheen hit the head , so what you in yo feelings for "

I dragged my hand down my face " What we doing"

" Umm us"

"Wym us? Like we doing us together or it's a separate thing cos doing us can be 2 different things "

" Yo ass must've been smoking tonight because all common sense has left the chat. We doing us together dumb ass, I swear yeen got it all tonight"

"Call me another name and imma do you worse than Zee did "

"End up right like her too"

"What you do to that girl" I stood up folding my arms

"Technically I ain did shit to her my-" He got cut short by my daddy walking in.

He raised his eyebrow looking between us " Ummm Riley who this is, you had me rush all the way over here , nahuh somebody gone pay me gas"

I held my hand up " Brandon calm down this Santana, Santana this my dadddy Brandon"

"Mhmm yeah wassup , now fuck you call me for Riley I was bout to break off that spanish guard from the prison flip was at in Bridgeport with the fat ass and the-"

Santana strarted laughing like it was sooo funny

"Nahuh stop you embarrassing me and stop laughing you entertaining him don't nobody wanna hear about yo sex life just help him then you can go "

"Girl don't hate cos the fees still want me " He said pushing me out the way and began to clean the cut and stitch him up giving him something for the pain.

After he finished we straightened up the bathroom while Terez went and laid down in my room.

" Girl what he is to you and don't try to beat round the bush neither "He sat on the couch getting comfortable

"Daddy he just my friend dang"

"So y'all be getting grown alright ain mad at you , as long as he not like the other ones we good"

When he brought up " the other ones" I was over this conversation. He was talking about Loc and 7. Loc was controlling and 7 was manipulative and dumb ass me loved both of em.

"Yup time for you to go put ya coat back on you wore out ya welcome "

"People start fucking and start treating me like trash ugh you lucky my lil Fort Worth piece just hit me up guess I gotta slide down there tonight ,I love you my stinka booty butt"He hugged me tightly before walking out.

Locking the door I went in my room to see if Terez was still up so he could walk with me and Kilo. To no surprise he was knocked on my side of the bed sleeping like a baby.

I took Kilo out for a walk which lasted only 10 minutes because he hurried up and did what he had to do since it was brick outside.

Getting back up to the apartment I double locked the door ,hung up Kilo's leash and collar ,turned off the lights, and went in my room changing from the sweats and tank top into a oversized t-shirt before getting comfortable in the bed.

Santana rolled over wrapping his arm around waist" Why you take so long I was tryna do some "

"Unless you putting you getting face to face with this cat go to sleep"

He reached his hands between my thighs checking to see if I had underwear on. After doing that he tapped my inner thigh " gone get up here tryna see what she hitting on tonight"

That's all I had to hear to make me go crazy.

• • •

I'm sorry but I crack me up. Idk who funnier me or myself

- not proofread 😗