Boy's Only Want Love if it's Torture

Before he could say anything- Lauren came over, noticing how eager Camila was ready to leave,

"Just go, I got this."

"Are you sure?" She was slowly untieing the apron, as a thankful smile spread across her face.

"Yes, now go." Camila hugged lauren - "Thank you." She walked to the back, took the more brown than white apron off, placed it on a hook, then punched out for the last time.

*****************************************************************************************************

There was something about Camila that made Harry think back to every moment in his life, in hopes of trying to find out where he'd seen her before.

"So what can i get you, Harry."

Harry pushed the feleing away and turned to look at Lauren who also quite ready to close up.

"Just a small coffee and a slice of pumpkin pie with whip." Lauren grin made it noticbale that she didn't wanan be there just as much as Harry didn't want to be in the same house as his mother- "To go."

As he was walking down Welsh street, that was a bit too crowded for a tuesday night, espicially in this weather, he noticed the same girl back at the dinner, sitting down inside a small book store, reading, while taking small sips of hot cholcate. Her hair feellight over her shoulder and it looked as if her black coat was swalloing her whole. She licked her finger, which were painted red, and turned the page,

He sttod there, until he focused his eyes on his own reflection. The bruise from two match ago on his left eye was clearing up, and only left a small purple stain.

"Harry Styles, just the man I wanted to see."

Harry was startled and dropped the take-away box, knowing that his pie was doomed.

A large man, wearing an orange coat with a big black hot, let out a smoke a ciguartette.

"How's Lydia?"

"Well, I dont' know boy, I mea you ended it with ehr, didn't you?

*****************************************************************************************************************

"And then there was one. Always the last to leave I see."

Camz handed over her money for a final cup of of coffee before she let out a laugh and smiled at Georgina, the owner.

"I like that."

As she was walking down the street, she couldn't help but to over hear the two men bickering outside the book store- it was the same boy who was at the diner.

"Well technically sir she ended it."

"It's when you get into the whole tecnicialities of it, that you lose the majic, Harry."

Camila perked her ears up, tyring to get a better listen, until she realized that she had been standing for a little too long at the entrance, but they didn't seem to notice.

When she got home, she wan't surprise to see that her mother had left her a nice bowl soup- Enjoy :).

*****
THAMKS FOR THE LOVE MAN AND I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND ITS. 3AM BUT ONCE I GET THOUGH THIS STUFF I PROMOSE ITLL GET MORE LIVE