Haven't You Heard What Happens to Curious Minds?

Camila pov

" I didn't even hear you come in last night?"

"Ya it was a pretty late shift."

Camila's mom, Lily, walked over to her daughter who was finishing making breakfast and gave her a warm hug. It was the type of hug that you still felt the heat afterwards.

" what's that for?" Camila was setting two plates down on the counter. She looked over to see that the table was still untouched even after so long.

" You don't have to work so hard camz, things have gotten a lot better."

"I know, I do it more for myself." But there was an uneasiness in her tone. Even though things have gotten better and bills were being paid on time, it felt as if it would almost never be the same

She placed two eggs and some bacon, with a side of juice on two table mats precisely and kept shifting the plate until it was aligned with the cup.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Lily looked up to her daughter whose hair still kept the memories from last night.

"I can still feel the soup from last night."

Camila looked down at her mother whose under eye resembled someone who had been punched and was not getting passed it, she looked up to see her aunt coming down stairs, and quickly started washing the dishes before she could take over.

" Wow, it's not even noon yet, and you're already awake?" Callie stretched her arms over her head letting out a deep yawn.

" I know you'd think she be tired from all that partying?"

Camila blushed at her aunts observations and quickly excused herself to her room. It was weird for Camila to imagine herself in that setting.The party setting. Then again she had a hard time imagining herself in any setting besides this one.

Harry pov

" So let me get this right, she cheated on you with Matt. She's a bitch. She's rude as fuck and she's gross. Point blank."

"Dude, my moms downstairs."

Harry tossed the ball to his friend who was sitting on the chair across the room.

" What happened to the prideful harry w ho doesn't give a shit that his mom is back, unquote."

Harry slammed his door shut in hopes of blocking any sound to get downstairs.

"You don't have to add fuck to everything. "

Dax laughed at how flushed harry would get whenever he used a curse word it made him uncomfortable and very little things made harry styles uncomfortable.

" whatever man. But I happened to overhear when I was coming upstairs that your parents are going to be reigniting the spark tonight. If you know what I mean" Dax winked over at harry, and tossed the ball back with a little more force than he intended.

"Oh c'mon lighten up."

Dax sharped laugh piecer harrys ear almost the same way the thought of his parents try pierced through his stomach.

" and?" He raised his brow unsure of what his friends intentions were.

"And this the perfect opportunity to get over little Linda. Which is funny because there was nothing little about Linda." He motioned over his breast and giggled as he let out a sigh at the thought of the blonde bombshell.

" really did you have to?"

"You're the one who ended it, not me. Again i still don't understand but each to their own."

Harry walked over to his bed where he saw the picture frame Linda had given him for their three month anniversary. He couldn't help but to feel the little angst she gave him.

" You said it yourself, it's the perfect opportunity."

Dax jumped from his seat, knocking over the trash bin.

" glad to see your not letting this lil bump on the road from stopping the harry I know from coming out."

Harry looked at the picture of the two wearing matching sweaters and couldn't help it. He really did love Linda in a weird way. Not in the way in which Linda said I love you and he just nodded along. But in a way where he almost swore he could love her. But the more he stared at the picture the more is began to morph into linda sucking faces with matt.

" Ya fuck LINDA! " harry threw frame against the wall after notcieing how long he had been stroking her picturesque face.

" Nah man, I wouldn't. You are my bro."