Ch.1

It was the day that I had to leave my friends and go to another town. That's when it all started the love triangle...

"Maddie! Wake up, you don't want us to be late for our flight! Do you?!" my mom yelled from downstairs. Then I thought, 'Yeah sure that'd be great if we be late so that I don't have to leave all my childhood memories behind', but I knew that would never happen cause of my mom and dad. "Maddie!" my mom yelled again snapping me out of my thoughts.

"OK! I'm coming!" I yelled back, getting up from my bed.

I walked over to my bathroom in my room then turned the shower on letting it get warm. About a few minutes I stripped down and got in, I let the hot water run down my skin and muscles makeing me feel relaxed. After what seemed like 30 minutes I hopped out and put a towel around my petite body.

I went back into my room and gone to my closet, I put on my undergarments then got out a white loose strapless dress that reach about mid-thigh with a brown skinny belt, and white flats. I went over to my dresser then started curling my brown hair on my ends. I don't really wear makeup but I decided to put on a little bit of mascara.

After what seemed like a hour I finally finished packing my clothes and other stuff, then walked downstairs and outside. My mom and dad was in the car waiting. So I went to the back of the car and opened the trunk then put my suitcases in and closed it.

I went around and got in the car. "What took you so long?" my mom asked curious. "Ooh I don't know." I said with a bit of sarcasm to it. She didn't ask anymore questions when I said that.

~~~~~~

We were finally at the airport and we parked then found our flight. All of us got on then the plane took off to the town, or should I say my new home.

I looked out of my window and saw the clouds they were so beautiful mostly cause when the sun is shining on them and it gives a little golden red orange and pinkish to it. I was always afraid of going on planes since I saw movies about planes crashing and other stuff, but I'm guessing they aren't scary at all.

OK so I got Chapter 1 published! Yay! So please vote and comment if you liked it!!! Bye!

-Denise