Ch. 8 -Part 1 of 2-

A/N: I told you I would still be updating, it'll just take a while!
Dedicated to- morgang7044

Enjoy, L.O.V.E.S!!!
*--*--*-*--*--*-*--*--*-*--*
Nash's Pov

I can't believe it. I actually kissed her. I actually kissed Maddie!

I walked inside back into my apartment. Nobody was around the kitchen or living room.

"Hmm...they must've fallen asleep from all the fun they've had." -Not that kind of fun!!! For the perverts out there!-_- -

I walked into my room seeing that Hayes wasn't in there. That's weird. Then I heard someone talking, but coming from the wall. (A/N: Maybe there's fairies in there!)

I walked over to the wall that I heard the talking from, and put my ear against the wall listening.

"Hayes, it's OK. There's a whole lot of other girls-" which it sounded like Mathew. But what would he be talking about stuff with Hayes. (A/N: Huh, seems that its not fairies...what a disappointment!!!)

"No! I want Maddie! And let's just say Nash just ruin it.Just wait till I-till I-Aaaaaargh!" I could Hayes say, but what is he even saying?

"Dude calm down." I heard Mathew say.

"Calm down! Calm DOWN?! How am I suppose to calm down?! Nash's always gets the girls that I want. Like for example, Maddie like how him and her kissed in the hallway. He always gets them!" he yelled.

I was shocked at what I heard from Hayes. He saw us? Fuck. I'm gonna or might get a beat from him. Might? Actually I'm 'gonna' get one.

I got knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a door slam. I looked behind me and was glad it wasn't our bedroom door. I quickly got up and went over to my bed and started messing with my phone so it wasn't obvious that I was listening to the conversation they just had. I saw the door open but didn't hear it close.

I looked up and saw Hayes just standing there, sending me all kinds of bad looks. If stares could kill, then I'd be dead already.

"YOU!" he said while pointing at me and walking towards me.

"YOU. STOLE. HER!" he said.

I could hear muffling of feet walking towards the door. Then it opened, revealing all the boys just staring at us.

"Nash, what did you do this time?" Mathew said. That. Mother. Fucker! I thought.

"Mathew! Don't you dare lie, pretending not knowing whats going on!" I yelled at him.

He just looked down at the ground with guilt written all over his face.

"Mathew. Do you know what's going on between Nash and Hayes?" Cameron asked with concern and softness in his voice.

He just nodded no.

"LIAR! I heard the conversation you and Hayes had just a while ago!" I yelled at him.

"What's seriously going on!?" Cameron yelled angry. That's not good.

"Nash stole Maddie away from me!" Hayes yelled.

"What are you-" but he cut Cameron off.

"He was making out with Maddie in the HALLWAY! MAKEOUT. IN. THE. HALLWAY!" all the guys were shocked, but not Matt.

"Mathew is this what it's all about?!" Cameron screamed.
*--*--*-*--*--*-*--*--*-*--*
A/N: I'm so sorry! I know this is a short chapter, but I will make another one and try to make it longer!

And I would like to thank this one user for commenting a nice comment on my last update!
Go and follow this beautiful girl, shes so nice! --------------> morgang7044

-Love

#CJ:$