Ch. 12 + Ch. 13

Hello my lovely Bunnies! I would like to apologize for my non-updating this book, Ive Just been busy lately and updating my other books, but I promise you guys I will try to make four chapters on here on this book, for for (your) apology present! And there are Gonna be two chapters built in one Chapter. So pay attention to the story title and chapter from now on and story.

So here I give you *drum roll* ...the King,

Ch. 12 + Ch. 13!

*Applause*

***

Ch. 12

Maddie's Pov

I'm finally back home laying in my and not in a hospital bed. I was watching TV when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said hopefully loud enough so that they can hear. The door opened and each of the boys poked their heads in my room. You know like where there's one at the bottom then one on top and another? Yea like that.

I just laughed at their silliness and smiled. They walked in and sat down on my bed.

"How are you feeling?" Aaron asked. I just nodded an ok. He just smiled, "YAY!" and yelled.

I could see Hayes with his head down and fiddling with his fingers. I looked at the rest of the boys and they all just exited.

"Hayes..." I said, turning towards him. "I-I-I'm so s-sorry!" he said breaking down. I got closer to him and hugged him. I can't believe this, he's hurt and sad because of me.

I started to tear up thinking about it. "H-Hayes it's ok." I said while trying not to sound liked crying and holding back my tears.

He pulled away and looked at me, his eyes were red and puffy, and his face was a bit pale. I put my hand on his forehead. It was hot.

"Hayes are you ok? You're piping hot." I said while trying to get up and get a cold rag, but he just pulled me back onto the bed.

"I'm ok, I'm not sick. I get hot when I'm crying or finished crying, but then they go away." he smiled, then rested his hand on my cheek. We just stared at each other in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry-" but I cut him off, "Hayes, it's ok. Stop apologizing. It wasn't your fault at all, it's mine. I didn't know you had feelings for me and you just had to see your worst nightmare in front of you when you didn't deserve to. Plus I didn't know what I was doing. So I should be the one apologizing not you." I explained. He just nodded a 'no'.

' Asshole ', I thought.

"Hey!" Hayes yelled. He was making a pouty face with his arms cross and with his eyebrows furrowed, bottom lip out and slightly scrunching his eyes out.

"Did I say that out loud?!" shocked if I did. He just nodded a yes. "Sorry..." I apologized. "Haha, no problem. Plus I actually do have to apologize to for the bad things I said to you that were mean and not true." he said

"And also don't ever do that again." he said while grabbing my hands in his and seeing them in his lap.

"What are you talking about, ' don't ever do that again. '?" I asked confused. He just sighed and said, "Cutting or hurting yourself. I don't want to see you like that again." I started tearing up.

"You actually care?" he went wide eyed and probably nodded a million times while saying, ' yes ' multiple times.

"Just please don't do it anymore..." he said, I just nodded. "But then what will I do when I feel upset, sad, or whatever. I only hurt myself for those type of reasons." I explained to him.