~♪Was it all in my fantasy♪~

Y/n Clung close to Peter, while they wandered in the So-called Avengers Tower. Of course, Y/n knew who the Avengers were, but she never planned on meeting them any time soon. They were heroes and well she was just...Y/n...
Truth be told she was slightly fangirling because spiderman was right next to her. One of her giant wings were wrapped around peter. Y/n's wings did that when she was nervous.

'He has a nice body...' Urghh! not now hormones! Y/n was blushing while clinging to peter. To be truthfully she was sad and at the same time embarrassed. She was sad about Cassie's death. Tear's threatened to spill out of her soft-looking E/c eyes. Peter and Y/n both entered an elevator. Y/n's eyes wander around the fancy-looking elevator, and at that, she hasn't really ever been in one.

Peter blushed while looking at Y/n, her soft giant wings were wrapped around him like a blanket. Y/n let out a small frightened jump as the elevator dinged. Peter felt a hand snake around his waist, touching his abs than his side. He looked down at the much smaller woman who was clinging to him, "O-Oh! That's just a dinging sound, meaning we made it to the top floor!" Peter said nervously, trying to calm the winged angel down.

Y/n slightly loosened her grip on Peter, They walked out of the Elevator only to be greeted by a strange blonde man with a hammer in his hand. "Ah– Welcome back Spider-boy!" Yelled the man out loud, "Thor- Sir, It's Spider-man...Not Spider-boy..." Peter gushed out, Thor's eyes landed on the winged girl, "Holy Odin! Is That an angel!" Thor said, with surprise.

Y/n blushed from the compliment, "T-Thank you for the Compliment, but I'm afraid not–" Thor walked over to her looking at her face, and then her wings, "Nonsense! You are the definition of one!" Thor loudly yelled, setting down his hammer on a glass table.

"I think you're scaring the girl Thor." butted a beautiful red-headed woman. with a hand on her hip. She looked at Y/n, "Natasha Romanoff aka black widow. Welcome to the team." Natasha said holding out her hand, Y/n gently took her hand while speaking, "Y-Y/n L/n."

Natasha suddenly blushed while holding on Y/n's hand before quickly letting go. She had the sudden urge to pull her into a deep kiss. but help back. Natasha let out a small cough while speaking, "I'll be the one to train you. I won't go easy on you." Natasha said while almost stuttering.

Y/n let out a small thank you. Y/n was slightly happy because she really did need training. Y/n let go of Peter trying to get comfortable, "Your room is already set up." Natasha said out loud, Y/n look at her with surprise, "M-My room?" Y/n questions.

"Oh- Yeah You'll be living here from now on as well." The famous tony stark said walking in, with a glass of liquor. He took a sip while speaking to the angelic girl, "Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy. philanthropist." He smirked while speaking again, "Did I mention I'm rich?"

Natasha hit him on the back of the head, "Stop trying to flirt." Natasha said sassily, "Ow!" Tony whined while rubbing the back of his head. The elevator let out another ding, tony peeked over Y/n's shoulder and peter's while speaking, "And there big green himself!" Tony spoke out.

Bruce raised his Eyebrow while carrying a box of stuff. His eyes landed on Y/n's wings while eyeing them, "May I?" Bruce asked his eye's narrowed to her wings while setting the box down. "G-Go ahead!" Y/n blurted out, While bruce took off his rubber-gloves gently touching her soft yet sturdy wings.

Tony set his Glass of liquor down While winking at Y/n, "Y-You can as well!" Y/n blushed. Tony smirked while reaching to touch her soft wings. Natasha and Thor looked at each other while shrugging, "Can we As well?" Natasha asked for thor as well. Y/n nodded her head.

Natasha and thor went behind Y/n touching her soft giant wings. Peter took a quick glance. Y/n nodded her head at him.
Peter let out a large smile while also touching her wings.

Almost all of the Avengers crowded Y/n to touch her soft wings.