The Job

You're Information
I'm a music major with a minor in sound engineering. You graduated with a PHD in music and went back for your PHD in sound engineering. You are a prodigy and started taking college courses in middle school so by time high school ended you already had lots of college credits and we're taking night classes at your local college so you graduated college very early. You were with your boyfriend, h/n, (don't worry. In this story you will get with Tom Holland eventually but at first there is a boyfriend so keep feeding and you'll see what happens) since sophomore year of college. You are now 21 years old. And living in a small town in California with your boyfriend, h/n, called Tulare California. You two actually just got a house together.

Your POV
I'm sitting at home waiting for a very important call from a job offer at a local arena. Bf's/n is working right now and didn't know I applied for it. I get a call and immediately pick it up. It was the arena. They told me to come over there because they have a very important person that wanted to meet me. Of course I drove over there as fast as I could. It was in Fresno CA. That was a 30 min. drive without traffic. When I got there I pulled up and there were security guards on every corner. I immediately became nervous and suspicious. Someone came up to the car and opened the door for me.
"Ms. Y/L/N?"
"Yes?"
"We're going to escort you inside. Follow us please."
I got out of the car and did what they told me to do. We walked inside and walked down some stairs to 3 people sitting there. They stand up and turn around. It's the Russo Brothers and Stan Lee (before he died). I immediately started freaking out.
"OH MY GOSH! ITS YOU GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!??!"
They started laughing and told me,
"The people who were supposed to be my bosses looked at my resume and were extremely impressed by my interview so they sent it to us knowing that we needed a new sound engineer. We looked at it and immediately knew that you were the person for us. So the question is, do you want to work for us?"
Without thinking I immediately said yes. I mean, that is the job of a lifetime. So they told me that they already have a house for me and that I would have to be there in 2 weeks. They then said that they would keep in touch with me and we parted ways.
Oh my way home I remembered that I actually have a life and a boyfriend. When. I got home he was there. He came up to me and gave me a kiss.
"Hey sexy. Where were you? When I got home you weren't here."
"We need to talk."
I told him everything. He looked at me and he told me that he was so proud of me. And that we would figure out the whole long distance thing.

Time jump 2 weeks.
I just finished moving in and the house was huge! The Russo brothers called and told me to meet them at the studio. So I called an Uber and went right over. It was 8:00 at night. And they told me just to come in what I was in. So I went in jogging pants and a GreenDay shirt. I walked into the studio and standing there next to the Russo brothers was RDJ. I felt so embarrassed. But he came up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever.
T.B.C.