Poofed.

Peridot went straight for a trash bin looking threw it for something dangerous "aha!" She pulled out a giant circular blade "A giant pizza cutter?" Steven asked. Peridot awnsered "yes that's one of its functions" Steven was nervous "I can't threaten them with this!
   " Peridot pressed a button on the handle making spin very fast "There now its much more threatening!" Steven tried to do it but he couldn't so he turned it off and put it down. We talked about something we could try until we saw Spinel with the blade! Steven and I tried to say "No don't touch that!" But it was too late she pressed the button and the blade went out of control. It was headed for Ruby and Sapphire! I rushed in the middle trying to        protect the two. Then it happened the blade almost slicing me in half. Before poofing I stared at Spinel in shock and it went black.

Spinel's POV (jus cuz)
I-I-I cant- I fell to the floor the thing stopped. I picked up her gem tears filling up my eyes. The boy put his hand on my shoulder slowly asking "Spinel are... Are you okay?" I stayed silent and walked away. I sat crying off to the side staring at her gem waiting for her to reform. It felt like ages till her gem floated and her body started to reform. I was happy but quite scared of what she would say or do.

(G/N) POV (annnd we're back!)

I felt myself coming back I was happy to see the other gems and maybe garnet would be back! As soon an I opened my eyes and fully reformed I saw Spinel hugging me tightly so I asked while patting her head "Are you okay Spinel?" She looked at me tears rolling down her cheeks, The sight was heart breaking. She stuttered with barely enough will to speak she said "Y-Y-Y-Youre n-n-not m-mad..?" She was scared and confused. I tried to comfort her but when nothing worked I grabbed her shoulders, looked her in the eyes, and lightly pecked her on her head.

Yeetus Fleetus THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH READTUS!! 💞💞

374 words