A Highschool Story

Chapter 5
School flew by on October 31th. Blue thought it would take forever since she was so exited for the party. Once it was time to go to the party Blue slipped on her costume. She was going to be a zombie bride. Moxy took Blue to the party it was already dark out and no one was wearing a costume. Blue thought maybe it was just the perfect amount of people that was outside weren't wearing a costume. When Blue got out of Moxy's car she had to walk past this group of football boys. There was Argus, Porter, Eli, Drax, and Peter. As Blue walked by the boys kept calling Blue "Zombie Girl." And they kept high-fiving each other and laughing. Once Blue got inside no one was wearing costumes. Right in front of the door was Summer and Gezabel. Summer is a mutt who is pretty popular because she's dated Peter, and she is friends with Gezabel. When they saw Blue like this they both tried not to laugh but bursted into tears of laughter. Blue asked if she can barrow some of Gezabels clothes and Gezabel said it's fine, so Blue borrowed a big t-shirt and shorts from her. After meeting some new people and making new friends Gezabel wanted to play spin the bottle. There was a group of dogs who was playing. Kip, Peter, Koda, Paris (the Aussie), Summer, Blue, Sprite, Argus, Seven, Porter, and Dez. Gezabel was of course in charge so she asked who wants to go first and Koda offered to go first. Then Gezabel spun the bottle while everyone anxiously watched it spin, around, and around, and around. It finally landed on Summer. Koda put his face on his palm and shook his head. Summer didn't seem to care because all she did was laugh. They went in the closet and it took a good 3 minutes. Gezabel Asked the same thing but for a girl to volunteer first. Sprite offered so Gezabel spun it and it landed on Argus. They both didn't seem to care but they where in the closet for about 5 minutes. When they came out Argus had lipstick on his neck and lips. Everyone started to laugh while Argus and Sprite where blushing like crazy. Next one Kip offered to try. Blue was super nervous the whole time because she's never kissed a boy. While the bottle spun it got slower and landed on, Blue. Peter started shoving and laughing at Kip. Gezabel told us we had to do it. So while me and Kip where in the closet he slowly closed the door and said, "is this your first kiss?" Blue nodded. Blue and Kip just stared at each other for about 1 minute, then he just bend over and kissed Blue. It was a short quick kiss when Blue pulled him into her face and they kissed him for a while. After that Kip opened the closet door and  didn't say anything. No one said anything. Seven told Blue we where in there for 6 min. Blue quickly got up without saying anything and went downstairs.   She was talking to a new girl she has never met before her name is Roxy and she is a mastiff. After about a hour of talking Gezabel comes downstairs and yells "Pool time!" All the dogs run into the backyard and jumped into the pool. Blue slips on her bathing suit and also jumps in. Some dogs wanted to do a chicken fight so it was Sprite and Argus, Nessi and Dez, Peter and Summer, Gezabel and Drax, and Blue and Kip. It was super fun until Blue fell of off Kips shoulders onto Peter which then Summer fell off and got mad at Peter, Kip, and Blue. The winners where Sprite and Argus which we all knew it was coming. For the rest of the night was pretty fun, Blue and Kip got close and Blue actually gave him her number. They kissed again at the end of the night. It was about 11:47 when Blue went home and texted Kip until she fell asleep.