Snap out of it Your not yourself

They were still in the same position. "KAKASHI!!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT ARE YOU DRUNK????". Kakashi just fell on the floor mumbling "who's drunk?". Iruka dragged Kakashi of the floor, he manages to get him in his room and tried to lift him again, but it didn't work so Iruka just left him on Kakashi's bedroom floor putting a blanket on top of him and a pillow under his head. "Oh, Kakashi when did you get so drunk?" Iruka was also tired too so he decided to sleep in Kakashi's guest room. He's sure Kakashi wouldn't mind. Iruka took off all his gear and his shirt since it was hot and he tired. All he had on was his plants when he fell asleep right after. 2 hours later it was 2:46 Kakashi woke up because he was uncomfortable.

He attempted to stand up and find his room. Not knowing he was in his room. It was pitch black Kakashi was just falling stumbling over when he sensed an open door. Kakashi thinking that that was his bedroom went in the room without thinking. He fell on something soft. Him thinking that. that was a bed soon drifted off to sleep. Kakashi wasn't comfortable since he felt something heavy next to him. But he decided to ignore it. Later on, Kakashi was snuggling with something, warm and comfortable. He soon fell into a deep sleep.

The morning came and both Iruka and Kakashi were still deeply asleep, snuggling each other. An hour later, It was getting hot in the room, Iruka's body was getting really sweaty, not mentioning That his face was right on Kakashi's chest.

He opened his eyes wide as he saw what was happening and his face burned up. Kakashi was not wearing anything but his pants too, I guess he got uncomfortable. He tried to get up but soon realized that he couldn't, Kakashi's left leg was on top of him and also his left arm. Iruka's eyes widened, even more, when he realized that his head was resting on Kakashi's right arm.

Iruka's arms were wrapped around Kakashi's body. As Iruka tried to move and get out of the bed, Kakashi moved too, but this time Iruka's face was pushed against Kakashi's abs. Kakashi snuggling him even more. Iruka couldn't hold it any longer he yelled. "KAKASHI WAKE UP!!!". With his face on Kakashi's abs. Kakashi was startled by this and opened his eyes wide. He soon realized what kind of position he's in. "Oh haha, I'm sorry Iruka". Kakashi said smiling from under his mask.

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" Iruka said loudly. Before Kakashi could speak Iruka loudly asked. "WHY ARE YOU NAKED???? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME???!!" Kakashi just laughed and smirked. "AHA, YOU DID SOMETHING TO ME WHY ARE WE BOTH-". Kakashi simply said. "Haha, have you forgotten I was uh... Drunk...." Kakashi was nervous to tell Iruka for some reason. "OK BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE NO CLOTHES? WHY DID YOU SMUSH MY FACE ON YOUR ABS? WHY ARE YOU HERE? I PUT YOU IN YOUR ROOM LAST NIGHT". Iruka said while he was freaking out. "It was hot so I took off my shirt, and I didn't know you were a pillow or something else so I guess that why. I'm here because I thought this was my room, I didn't know that that was my room. that was a lot of questions."

Iruka sat back down at the bed again looking relieved and covered himself with Kakashi's blanket. Kakashi was confused, but he decided to joke around, so he laid on the bed to and he covered himself with it, Iruka didn't notice until someone turned him around and hugged his whole body Kakashi was really comfortable in this position, he felt like he can be here all-day. Kakashi turned to Iruka who was red as a tomato, Kakashi happily said. "Hi Iruka!" Damn, why did he suddenly turn childish? "Hey, can you get off of me?" Said Iruka all he wanted to do was sleep. "No, I'm comfy," Kakashi said with a sad tone. Iruka started to panic since he knows he can't get away from Kakashi. Reminding himself that Kakashi said he was comfortable. When Kakashi says he wants to do something, he'll do it.

kakashi saw in Iruka's face that he was panicking so he said. "It's fine i'll only be here for an hour or more. Kakashi was laughing in his head as Iruka's eyes widened. Before Iruka could do anything Kakashi already fell into a FAKE sleep. "Aw man, I'm stuck here forever". Iruka said knowing that Kakashi was a sleep. It was getting cold and the blanket was slipping of Iruka's body, 5 minutes later Iruka was freezing, he doesn't understand. earlier it was hot and now it's cold it's there something wrong with the weather?

He had no choice but to get close to Kakashi and snuggle him back. Iruka did what he had to do, and as soon as he did he could feel Kakashi's warm skin around his body, he could feel Kakashi's arms getting tighter around him. Iruka was resting on Kakashi's right arm while his head was pressed onto Kakashi's neck, their stomach stuck together, Their legs touching. They snuggled in that position for a while. Iruka was surprised by how he liked being cuddled by Kakashi he just can't get over how warm and smooth his skin were.

That's when Iruka stuck his face on Kakashi's chest, his lips pressed against Kakashi's chest. Kakashi wanted to sneeze because Iruka's hair was on his face, so he decided to move his head a little bit to Iruka's forehead.

An hour passed and Kakashi finally woke up from his FAKE sleep. "I woke up because I feel like your uncomfortable I'm sorry," Kakashi said with a fake tired like voice. "No no no I was super comfortable I actually wanted to sleep more, to be honest," Iruka said sadly. "I wanted
to sleep more too". Iruka and Kakashi just went back to their possession and fell into a real asleep together.