The doctor.

The girl woke up to find herself on a soft bed. She tried getting up but her back was hurting and she felt dizzy. So she sank back to the warm bed. To looked around and grasped everything and what happened last registered in her mind. Her forehead and her left hand was wrapped in bandages. She panicked and started to get up, failing again. That was when someone came in.
           "So you're awake? Nothing serious happened to you, I just bandaged the head and applied a calming ointment. Your forehead is a bit wounded. The arm... don't worry. It's not broken." The girl stared at the beautiful stranger with the deep, sonorous voice that came like music.
            "But who are you? Why am I here? How did I make it our alive?" She asked panicked and confused.
             "First. It was you who begged me to save your life so I did, woman. And also I'm a doctor. I saw the fire and quickly broke in and went because I was fearing that someone might be inside. I didn't have the phone with me because I was just taking a stride to get some air so I couldn't call the fire police. But the guards saw and they ptobably called the fire police. I took you out and to attend your wounds because I thought you had a serious injury which you didn't. So you better thank me, girl." He knew this had a lot of loop holes but he actually did create a picture of him braking in, in the CCTV cameras with his powers. He made it look like all he said was true. He even created pictures of him walking in the vicinity to make it look like he was taking a stride. He kept her at home and checked whether the guards called the police. They did. He didn't even meet the guards because he came earlier than them. He simply teleported. A lot of things were in dismay because if his stupid clumsy decision. Which normally never happened.
            In human world, he actually lived like a doctor because that is also a good way to get closer to a lot of punishable people. He worked as an emergency medical surgeon in a hospital in New York.
            "Thank you mister... I... I really have no words to thank you... also I'm really sorry for the trouble. It was just so sudden... I didn't even realise how it happened..." The doctor chuckled.
              "Why, you need not bother yourself with those issues. The police will take care of it. You can rest a bit more and go because I cannot force you out of the house when you're at this state nor can I actually be bothered to drop you. So... take your time and get out of here." And with that he turned away to go but the girl spoke.
               "Mister! Don't you want to know whether I have a name or a family? Isn't that what doctors normally as first? " to this question, Seth smirked to himself. She didn't see it because he was facing the other side.
               "Those issues and whoever you are  non of my business. I just did my part, and the rest is upto you." And he went out of the room with that.

A/N : guys guys guys!!!! I'm so sorry about all the grammar errors and other mistakes! I really have no effing time to edit this!😵😵 But please do read this! I promise it'll get exiting in the future.