Helena.

Before you read this! I apologise for all the typing mistakes I have here. There will probably be a lot of errors but I have zero time to edit rn cuz I have my biology paper tomorrow!!😭😭😭 Enjoy folks!💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

The doctor dropped her at her apartment and went home. Dawn lived alone. She just had two besties and they were the only close people she had in her life. To be honest she was scared even to be close with those girls because all the people she ever loved ended up dying. A part of her believed that she was probably cursed and everyone who's close to her will die, which is why she didn't get closer with anyone.
So she entered her lonely, dark little apartment ready to embrace the usual emptiness and the sadness she felt when she was alone.

************

Seth went to his apartment to find her in his room.
"Ugghh. Again. Fuck my life" he cursed under his breath. Infont of him was a beautiful woman. A goddess to be precise. She was the goddess of music, dancing, joy and fertility. And unfortunately she had the world's biggest thing for Seth. She was called Hathor in heaven but now she obviously changed it. She was called Helena on earth and she worked with humans longer than Seth did, because he only started it about twenty years ago and she... well she was here for at least two fifty years.
It's true. She did help him establish as a human. She did teach him how to deal with the creatures, but he just couldn't get himself to love her and definitely not make love to her.
"Now now Seth... I heard it. Didn't you just go out with the prey you never killed? Never mind it. But shouldn't you have time for me? You should at least have the decency to answer my calls you ASSHOLE! " She screamed the last bit. What she didn't understand was that he felt more of a brotherly love towards her. He did love her. In fact a lot. But he wasn't in love with her.
"My my... look at you. I've been busy being a doctor these days gorgeous" he said smugly.
"Now go back to your place without bringing everyone in this apartment complex to my room with your screaming" he said and grabbed her from her slender shoulders turned her around and tried to take her out but as usual she turned around and grabbed his shoulders to kiss him on the lips. He brought his hand just in time to block it. He ruffled her beautiful thick blond hair from the other hand and smiled at her and teleported away leaving her annoyed and speechless.

**********
Dawn's friends were with her from junior high. Jessica was one. She was tiny. Just over five feet and adorable, with red hair, green eyes and a spray of freckles on her cheeks. She now became a nutritionist at one of the most famous hotels in New York. The other one was the badass Asian mixed Zaya. She was half Sri Lankan and half British so she had the sexy British accent too. Having a height of five ten, she towered both of them. With long black hair and black eyes, she was the girl all the guys wanted. Now she did fashion designing. She was always rich. But now she became richer since her designer brand got famous. But she always had time for Jessica and Dawn. Being the girl every guy wanted was annoying her but she beard it somehow.
Dawn felt like a sore thumb, but they made sure she fit in and now they know each other like the back of their hands. Those were the only two treasures in Dawn's life. The treasures which she was scared of losing. She heard a sudden tap on the door and went to check it. She found the very Zaya with a bottle of beer. Dawn laughed and dragged her into her room. She hugged kissed Dawn on the cheek and sat on her sofa.
"Come here girl! Don't tell me you're sulking again. I have beer and I bought you coke. Let's order pizza and watch a movie!"
"I actually ate... ummmm. But I shalt order thee pizza if you want to! I'd love to be the sexy hero and eat for you again but I'm full." Zaya raised a perfect eyebrow.
"You? Ate? Full? Damn that's impossible. How?" Zaya then explained the whole thing to her. She already knew about him because they literally tell everything about each other to each other.
"Ooooooooooooohhhhh" she coed creeping Dawn out. I smell lo-ve!" Dawn rolled her eyes at that. The last thing in her mind was that. She didn't tell her the fact that she'll never date, but that was her plan. To not date. Ever. She was scared. Then they heard another tap on the door. More like a bang to be precise.
"You called Jessica! " Dawn cried happily. Zaya looked confused.
"I didn't jess. But let's go and check in case" and so they did. When they opened the door the found a beautiful woman who appeared very drunk infront of them. Both of them looked at each other perplexed.
She started crying.
"Who's the bitch?!!! I know it should be one of you. It's probably you since you're at least hot." She pointed to Zaya and slapped her across the cheek. She ducked so the impacts was minimised. Zaya dragged the woman into the house since she was screaming and spoke to her.
"Why. Did. You. Hit me. I've done nothing to deserve it and I know it." The woman looked at her with big round green eyes glistening with tears.
"He never even went out with me during all these years. But hole instantly went out with you. And a what? He even bought you food!!!! He never does that to people!" Realisation hit them both at that point. Zaya felt smug and happy.
"Listen she wasn't the one who met with the doctor. I am. Also I was the one who invited him to a dinner because he literally saved my life. That's it! He said being with me would help him understand the mentalities of his patients better. So please don't disturb people randomly. Also. Apologise to Zaya. Now." Zaya replied.
"It's fine baby. I'll take her with me because she is very very drunk. She'll kill you if I leave her with you. "
"God Zay no! She'll rip you apart!" Zaya laughed out loud.
"She? Rip me? Remember I'm a black belter" And so she agreed to the plan and helped Zaya take the woman down to her car.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!What do y'all think of Zaya being half Sri Lankan? And also what do y'all think of Sri Lankans? Please don't hesitate to comment cuz I'm exited as hell to know your opinions! Have a nice day babies!❤❤