Chapter 4- (Cant think of a name for this)

(hope you enjoy!<3

Please check out 

They are amazing and kind

Chan POV

I woke up next morning to see both I.N and Han cuddled right up next to me, snoring peacefully against my chest. I slowly got up, making sure not to wake them up and slowly made my way to the window, "Hold it!" Felis hissed, grabbing my arm and pulling me down to the ground, "Hey! What do you think you-hmph!" I got cut off by Felix's hand over my mouth, a loud thud from outside cutting me off, I peeked out to see another robot running past.

 I slowly got up, making sure not to wake them up and slowly made my way to the window, "Hold it!" Felis hissed, grabbing my arm and pulling me down to the ground, "Hey! What do you think you-hmph!" I got cut off by Felix's hand over my mouth, a l...

"What the fuck is that? It doesn't look like any of the other reapers from last night..." I whispered, moving his hand out of my face and looking out of the window more. "Scavengers...that's what they're called, don't ask me why though because I don't know..." Felix explained, staring out, his eyes full of concentration. "How's your wound?" I looked at his side, reaching over and placing my hand over it, only for it to be moved out of the way by a small, baby-sized hand, "It's fine, just don't touch it..." he trailed off, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

"How did I get in-between those two? I swore I was awake last night-" "You were, but you fell asleep so I, being the only one still awake, picked you up and laid you down between them, both of them didn't even stir..." He smiled, standing up and walking up to the both out, pulling out a recorder and pressing play. "WAKE UP SLEEPY-HEADS, OR ELSE WE ARE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!!" The voice screamed, causing both of them to yelp "We're awake, we're awake!!" I.N yelled, sitting up straight, hissing when he moved his ankle slightly. "What the hell Chan?! You could have just woke up normally!" Han exclaimed, rubbing his head, groaning. "That wasn't me Han, that was Felix who stole my recorder!" I growled slightly, pointing at the laughing mess that was in the corner, "I-I-I'm s-sorry but y-your reactions were priceless!!" he laughed, but stopping as he gripped his side, gasping and shutting his eyes tightly. "Felix!" The three of us said at the same time, me and Han rushed over, lifting him up, checking if he was ok.

"G-Get off...I'm fine" Felix snapped, moving out of the way, glaring at us, his eyes flashing from his warm, loving brown orbs to the anger-filled, guilty and sad crimson eyes and back to their original colour. He backed up until he hit the wall, his eyes showing fear and distrust, "Hey Felix, its ok...It's ok don't worry we're not going to hurt you...It's ok-" "No It's not!!" He shouted, running and grabbing his bag that was by the door and ran out, heading down one of the roads. Han tried to run after him but lost him, turning and jogged back over, " I won't be able to catch up with him, even if I use my full speed..." He sighed, walking over to I.N and lifting him up, "Did you at least get his scent so we can try and track him down?" I questioned, looking over to where Felix's bag was to see a bunch of medical things, all of which looked untouched as if they were straight from a shop, "One, yes I did get his scent and two, don't talk to me like I'm a dog ever again..." Han snapped, holding I.N by the arm and shoulder and walking down the road, carrying two bags. I fucked up didnt I?