Prologue-Felix

Felix POV

There are two rules that everyone must follow no matter what. Rule One, everyone stays together, no matter what. Rule Two, when night falls, get inside and stay out of sight. Why? Do you ask? Well, our world was full of life, bright, peaceful and colorful but, one night, that all changed. Machines the size of skyscrapers came and destroyed it all. Now there's only a handful of us left, but every night, someone doesn't follow the rule and gets brutally killed. But, we are here, still fighting for our freedom in this monstrosity of a world we live in.

But here I am, running for my fucking life, running as fast as my legs can take me, the sun setting quicker than ever before. The sound of metal crashing into the ground a few feet behind me deafening me, I rushed around a corner sharply, almost tripping my own feet as I scrabbled into a window of a demolished shop, jumping over the counter and hiding behind it, panting heavily, trying to calm my racing heart as the machine neared. I peeked above the counter just to see the legs of the machine go past, turning the corner and fading out of my sight. I let out a breath I didn't even know I held.

How rude of me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lee Felix, I'm 22 years old...and I'm a rogue. I was apart of a group or 'gangs' as they are now called but they kicked me out...Because I'm different from them, let's just say that I'm not a human but not a monster either. 

(Hope you enjoyed!!! Love you all! <3)

(word count 280)