Chapter 5-The search for the Freckled Hottie

Chan POV

As we got back to our home, our base we were meet with five very anger faces belonging to Woojin, Minho, Seungmin, Changbin and Huynjin. Each one of them glaring at all three of us, but mostly at me, "Umm...Hi?" "Don't 'hi' us Chan, you fucked up bad...So you better own up to it" Woojin growled, now Woojin wouldn't normally get angry but when he gets angry its scary, I shivered "I'm sorry Woojin-Huyng, I didn't realise until earlier on and I regret it very much..." I sighed, helping Han put I.N down on a bed nearby.

After placing I.N down so that Han can do his thing, and getting scolded y the others, Woojin came up to me, less pissed off but still angry, "RM is in the garage with his group, he needs to speak to you" and he walked away. Sighing, I walked down-stairs (bottom left corner) into a garage, filled with motorbikes, cars, trucks and computers. "Hey Chan! Got into trouble I heard" a boy with long/short hair asked, moving some of it out of the way with his tattooed hand, "Shut it JK. I'm not in the mood" I snapped, walking over to a fridge and opening it, grabbing a bottle of water and chugging it down. "And so am I Chris..." I froze, turning around to be faced with two glowing blue eyes, "N-N-N-N-N-Namjoon-Huyng...I'm sorry, I was reckless. Please forgive me..." I sighed, bowing at a ninety-degree angle, looking right down on the floor. I heard Namjoon starting to laugh, pulling me up straight, his eyes back to their lovable chocolate brown, "I'm joking Chan...Don't worry" he laughed, "But you need to be careful next time mind..." "Hey Bae!! Get your ass over here!! I need your help on something!" Jin yelled from the other side of the garage, waving his hands around. "I'm on my way Jinnie!! Ok, Chris I forgive you but next time use your brain more Ok? And In five seconds Huynjin's gonna call you about something...Cya later.." He smirked, running over to where Jin, Jungkook and Jimin where. I turned to the stairs to see Huynjin nearly tripping over the stairs going down, "Chan! Chan! Chan! We found something that's gonna peak your interest! Come on!" He breathed, waving his hand towards me, my eyes widened as I sprinted up the stairs, Huynjin following closely behind me.

Once we reached the top, we head straight to the large holographic map in the middle of the room, a bright red dot flashing to the side, I glanced and saw everyone in my team aswell as Suga and J-hope looking at me, their eyes a mixture of emotions. "What did you find? Why is everyone staring at me weirdly?" I asked, walking closer to the map.

"Do you mean who we found, Chan?" Lee Know corrected me. causing my eyes to widen.

"You found him?" I asked again, stopping in my tracks looking at the map where the red dot was.

"We have, but he's in bad shape, and if he's in that terrain... He's in deep trouble" Huynjin trailed off, clearly seeing the anger that was shown in my eyes, he continued quickly, "And he's with-" 

"Get ready to head out...everyone, Tell Namjoon about this aswell....I'll get what I want, no matter what....Kai...."

(Hope you enjoyed!!!)