Chapter 3

Louis POV

I dragged myself off the floor trying not to break down, my whole body aching I make my way too the school toilets taking a look at my reflection. I sigh, taking deep breaths in attempt to calm myself down, I couldn't decide what hurts me the physical pain or the emotional, they both damn hurt. I wash my face with cool water and re apply my concealer making sure none of the marks are visable, I wipe the tears out of my eyes and make my way too my first lesson, groaning as I realise my English teacher is going to throw a fit as I am half an hour late and then feeling my heart sink even more when I realise Harry's also in my English class. I make up a quick excuse before pushing open the heavy wooden door leading to the class room.
"Louis Tomlinson" my teacher mrs smith looks at me firmly.
"Would you like too explain why you are half an hour late too me lesson" she raises her voice.
"I missed the bus" I mumbled covering up the fact that I was actually beaten.
"That is not acceptable" she shrieks at me "you have an hour detention after school"
A giggle is heard from the back of the classroom and a "well done faggot" is whispered. mrs smiths head snaps to the source of the noise that turns out to be harry styles, what a surprise.
"Harry styles you can now join him seeing as you find this so funny" the teacher tells harry making my heart drop.
I mentally groan, and take my seat at the back of the classroom.
"I am not going to a detention with him miss" I hear harry protest "he's a queer, god knows what he'll try and do to me" he smirks making the whole class laugh, my cheeks flush red and I look down at the table, this is humiliating.
The teacher ignores him and carries on with her lesson, the day flys by and before I know it, I'm pushing open the door to my detention, Harry's already in there and he looks bored as hell, great I'm probably getting another beating after this.
"Louis come in and sit down next too harry" mrs smith addresses me.
Harry glares at me, his emerald eyes piercing into my blue ones as I pull out the chair next too him and place myself in it.
"Okay I'm going home now so when the timer starts to beep the detention is over, no leaving before then I will find out and your parents will be notified" mrs smith tells us and I feel my nerves kick in. an hour in a room with just me and harry. I probably won't even make it out this room alive.