Chapter 6

Louis POV

I drag myself home after cleaning myself up in the toilets, I unlock the house door when I finally get there and my mums watching tv "Hi mum" I smile at her.
She glances towards the door and smiles when she sees me "hey lou, I've got something to tell you" she seems really happy. I sit down beside her on the sofa, waiting for the news that's got her so excited.
"I'm going on holiday" she grins happily, my heart drops but I place a fake smile on my face for her "really! where and with who?" I question.
"With some friends and in spain, I'm going to be gone for a month, I know your sensible enough to look after yourself and the house, I'm leaving tonight" she explains. "that's great" I smile at her and walk into the kitchen to start making me and her dinner, trying to push the thought of sparkling green eyes out of my head, I shouldn't be thinking of Harry but I am, for a second today as I looked into his emerald eyes he seemed like he cared, like he was sorry he looked like my harry the old harry before the day I came out, he obviously doesn't know about my dad's death and id like to keep it that way, if he finds out the whole school finds out and I don't want peoples sympathy, it will just remind me of him even more so I continue acting as if I'm completely okay, it works this way, I just wish me and Harry could go back to how we used to be maybe even more than that but Harry's not gay and he hates me so that would be impossible. a boy can dream though right.