Chapter 1: The new planet

Narrator pov/ the death of darth sidious was a change for the separatist army and now they signed a treaty with the republic to trade in supply's and ammo there new leader General Y/N was now the leader of the separatist army and now general Grevious and darth maul helps General y/n with to help new planets. And yes Grevious was alive before kenobi killed him I hope you like the story it's my first story.

Y/n pov: Rb-6421 what is the status with our scout droid and why has it not returned yet?!
RB-6421 pov: well it looks like it is returning right now with some news General.

Y/n pov: Rb-6421 what is the status with our scout droid and why has it not returned yet?!RB-6421 pov: well it looks like it is returning right now with some news General

After two minutes the droid returns and show the general a new planet the was not found he smiled.
Y/N pov: good job rb-3213 what has it found on the planet? Droid pov: it turns out there is a hidden base should I send a ground team? Y/n pov: no I will go with maul and my commando droids you stay here and contact the Jedi council of what we found.

General Y/N ship:

Maul come with me we have a planet to see and bring some of your droids with you

Maul come with me we have a planet to see and bring some of your droids with you. Maul pov: yes general Y/n I will bring my droids with me. I walked down the hall to bring me droids 4 super battle droids, 2 buzz droids and 8 commando droids. We then head to Y/N ship and we hope aboard on it to get ready to land on the planet.