Chapter 13: The day off with the team

Third person Pov: it was a sunny day at General y/n base with the night raid and the jeagurs it was so hot everyone even the droids were so boiling hot the dried to cool off with Esdeath ice but it didn't work while everyone were trying to cool off Najenda decided to give everyone a day off so y/n had a idea.

Y/n Pov: attention everyone today General Najenda has decided to give us a day off so today we are going to a nice relaxing beach. Everyone cheered and jumped with joy I smile and said: so how wants a beautiful day at the beach!? Everyone cheered and ran off to get there stuff. When everyone was talking the LAAT ships came and pick us up.
After two hours we made it everyone was having a relaxing time so I lay down on the warm sand and had soaking up some sun ray. Ahhh this is relaxing laying on the sand and relaxing under the sun I smiled and I noticed that Chelsea, Mine, Leone and Sheele came up to me.

Sheele: um y/n we like your opinion do you like chicken or steak?

Y/n: I like both they are quiet tasty I smiled and the girls went to make get the food from the LAAT. Then Susanoo and Tatsumi walked up to me meet heya guys what ups?

Susanoo: well we need you help starting up the grill.

Tatsumi: we forgot to get the fuel for the grill and we don't have any. Then y/n smirked.

Y/n: sure thing here you go. I handed them some fuel they took it and went to fire up the grill.

Lubbock: heya y/n I think this is a nice place you found and it's so cool I tamed a rancor thanks you for coming here.

Then Akame,Esdeath and Kurome walked over.

Esdeath: y/n sweetie can you help us with something we're trying to get some fresh coconuts but we can't get them.

Y/n: I got up jumped up on a palm tree and grabbed some super ripe coconuts I toss them down to the girls they thanked me and I jumped down giving them a kiss on there lips they blushed and walked away.

Rex: hey y/n wanna play some volleyball? He got up and walked over. Ok it you me against fives and echo. We were winning but then Akame and Susanoo called us over.

Akame: lunch time come and get it. Everyone was surprised of the food we had. We had soda,chips,coconut drinks,fruit,meat and some salad. Everyone got there plate so I decided sit near y/n. Hey y/n how's your lunch?

Y/n: it's delicious here have a strawberry. She ate it and smiled at me.

Akame: hey y/n thank you for rescuing my sister it means a lot to me. He smiled and hugged me. I embraced the hug and started to smile.

Y/n: after a whole day at the beach I was relaxing in the hot spring looking at the setting sun. Then Akame and the rest of the girls enter they sat near me. Umm girls you ok? They smiled and hugged me I had to embrace the hug. After soaking in the spring I was I the shower then after 3 hours I got out I saw Sheele and Esdeath waiting for me I snuggled up and drifted of into a nice sleep. Man this was the best day ever. I smiled then I woken up and saw the girls entering the room they hopped on the bed sleeping with me. I thought to myself: ok this is getting a little weird but mmm I'm just gonna ignore it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I would like a comment for what should Lubbock's rancor name should be? Give me a name I really good one.