Chapter 9: Training the night raid

No one Pov: General y/n,Najenda and Yoda were having a talk about the umbaran until y/n look to see the night raid members ready to train. Y/n got up and walked outside and greet them.

Y/N Pov: good morning everyone today you are gonna be trained by me and kalani here we will teach you ok. Ok so first to train is Akame, Lubbock and Mine so followed me kalani you are training Sheele,Bulat,Leone and Chelsa ok. He nodded and me,Akame, Lubbock and mine we outside. Ok you don't need your weapons for this the only way to get strong is to meditate ok. I sat down close my eyes and everyone was amazed that I was floating in the air so they did that I looked they were floating in the air I smile. Ok next up if trust trust walking. A grab some blind folds and covered there eyes. Ok guys try to see if you can sense we're I am at. They started to walk around but akame and mine sensed me and I smiled. Alright the next test is a training test you are gonna be in this arena with this rancor. I pointed towards the creature they were shocked.

Ok one of you are able to tame the rancor just raise your hand up and close your eyes

Ok one of you are able to tame the rancor just raise your hand up and close your eyes. The raised the hand up and closed there eyes I looked to the left the rancor walked towards Lubbock. Lubbock open his eyes and was amazed he tamed a rancor. Congratulations Lubbock,Akame and Mine you training is complete. I bowed and the did too. Lubbock was happy he tamed an alien.so  me and the team walked back to see everyone taking notes from kalani.

Kalani Pov: ok if you are ambushed what should you do? Drop a smoke bomb, hold the line or kill them all. I watched as they answered all the answers correctly. Ok let's see her ok everyone got a 100% on the test.

Y/N Pov: ahh Sheele it's good to see you again smiled and kss her on the checks. After that It was night time I was walking around grabbing some ingredients for a desert for Sheele when I saw her again the girl who hurt Sheele and Mine Seryu one of the Jeagurs.

 After that It was night time I was walking around grabbing some ingredients for a desert for Sheele when I saw her again the girl who hurt Sheele and Mine Seryu one of the Jeagurs

Seryu Pov: hello there sir you should be careful to night the night raid would attack you in any second.

Y/N Pov: I'll be find they'll have to catch me first I'm very fast and stay safe your self beautiful. She blushed and I saw Koro hopping on my shoe. And who might be you my fur friend. Smiled and gave koro a steak bone he grabbed it with his teeth and start chewing on it. Well have a goodnight beautiful. After getting back to base I cooked up a meal for everyone and I walked outside and relaxed I heard footsteps to my left I turn to see Sheele with a blanket over her.

 After getting back to base I cooked up a meal for everyone and I walked outside and relaxed I heard footsteps to my left I turn to see Sheele with a blanket over her

Hey Sheele sorry if I lefted ya. She walked up and sat next to me.

Sheele pov: Y/n I wanted to ask something. He nodded. I notice the the night raid girl fell in love with you so if you have a harem can I be your first wife. He smiled and hugged me. He then carried me like a princess and he carried me to my room took off my shoes and my dress he covered up and he went to get dressed he came out and he smiled at me inmwas blushing lightly so I grabbed him and cuddle with him to sleep.

What should Lubbock rancor name should be? Please comment down below and think of a name.