✐ Copyright ✎

Copyright © 2014 by Flora Valentine

All rights reserved. No part of this book, Deck the Halls, may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, Flora Valentine, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

[in other words, copy this in any way I will cut your imaginary balls then force feed it to you. seriously, i will do it]

a u t h o r's  n o t e:

        this isn't much of an author's note than it is to be an original note, but do hear me out. this is my very first attempt to write a whole novel in a span of one month. i've been writing [unprofessionally] for a year but all of my works consist of a few short stories and occasionally a few poems. i'm absolutely horrid in writing long chapters but i've done some pretty wicked outlining on the past month. i've been trying different writing styles and i guess i have improved as a writer. now, before you continue i want to get some things straight...

        [1] i am new and i am still trying to grasp the art of writing so do excuse some of my mistakes

        [2] english isn't my first language so i apologize once again for a few grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes.

        [3] if, by chance, you did like this book, i will not appreciate if you pressure me in updating. i have a life, although not as perfect and fabulous as all of you have, but i need to continue that. i'm still a student and it is not my job to write and write. please understand that i am a scholar and i am required to keep my grades high.

now that all is clear, continue and enjoy!