Vol.2 ep.3 Law of victory

There's a point where it tips, there's a point
where it breaks

The camera closes in on Beacon Academy as crimson flame gently fall from the sky. A pair of silver eyes open and look forth.

There's a point where it bends and a point we just can't take
Anymore

And then a silver eyes close

There's a line that we'll cross and there's no return

In the school courtyard, (y/n)​ stands alone, his eyes closed and head faced down; his Evol​ Driver​ and Crimson​ red aura flutters in the wind. Suddenly, he is not alone

There's a time and a place, no bridges left to burn anymore

Amando​ willson​, Ben stark, Tomas kite
are in similar stances, manifesting their own auras and they all turn into thier own rider form (y/n)​ finally looks up into a sky with an inverted color scheme: black moon, white sky. The four rider look on as Beacon dissolves into nothingness.

We can't just wait with lives at stake

The white oblivion turns to night, and from the full moon falls Ruby, descending towards the planet through layers of clouds. She quickly gets her bearings and spreads her limbs to slow down, petals spiraling around her

Until they think we're ready

Upon her maneuver, giant black gears rain from the heavens and form into a large clockwork window at the Tower of Beacon, where Ozpin stands with his cane.A flurry of autumn leaves summons Pyrrha Nikos overlooking Beacon, in a familiar stance with her head bowed and eyes closed until a gloved hand clasps her shoulder. She turns and smiles at her leader, Jaune Arc, as the rest of Team JNPR, are right there beside her.

Our enemies are gathering

Then the scene change quickly to library​ Team CDRL Then quickly change On the street of a deconstructed town at sunset, monkey Faunus Sun Wukong and the rest of Team SSSN .Out and about on the streets of Vale, the members of Team CFVY At the middle of a bridge in a white, futuristic area, James Ironwood and his men - two Atlas Soldiers, four Atlesian-Knight-200s, a dark-haired boy and shorter brunette girl dressed in gray and the colorful, nervous-looking Penny Polendina - stand at attention.Before the gates of Beacon, the school's professors - Headmaster Ozpin with his cane and other teacher A smiling Cinder Fall, no longer hidden in shadow, is joined in her walk through a burning city by Roman Torchwick, Mercury Black, Emerald Sustrai and the familiar faces of club owner Junior Xiong and his associates, the Malachite twins Miltia and Melanie Malachite. And a Enemies​ Rider Ruin, Fang, Gold drive, PsygaThe flames of a jump cut show a snowy Cliffside Forest featuring many species of Grimm, from Beowolves to Ursai and even Death Stalkers, Smash, Guardian, orphnoch, roidmude, until their numbers become a blur.

The storm is growing deadly

Ruby fall form the sky but when she look to her side (y/n)​ beside her and see Yang, Weiss, Blake, Armando​, Ben and Tomas with high speed then joined immediately by a multitude of other characters. They streak towards the city of Vale until Ruby land with all her team land when Team MWSK land they are in rider form followed quickly by her teammates of RWBY, three members of JNPR, and more. Pyrrha is the last to land, dust from the impact blacking out the screen.

Now its time to say goodbye

Suddenly, Pyrrha, now dressed in monochrome armor, is fighting one on four against CRDL, each surrounded by a color over their entire bodies, in a white amphitheater. She deflects the single sword of a yellow Dove with her own blade Miló before transforming it into her rifle proceeding to shoot him, then quickly transforms her rifle into the blade to knock away the green Russel before his double daggers can reach her. She defends herself with the shield Akoúo̱ from the blue halberd of Lark while clashing against the red mace of Cardin with her sword, but quickly shoves Lark away and slashes her weapon