Demons (2)

Kara POV

It's have been more than a week that I or anyone else heard about Lena. She doesn't reply any of my texts return my calls. I can't even contact her, maybe she's changed her phone number or something. I started to get worried but try to be positive. She might be busy or working on a new project.

Okay, I can handle a week of silence but it has been two weeks now. None of us have any news about her. I have begging Alex to let me find and see her but she objected because she thinks Lena needed time. I asked Alex to come, have dinner at my place and I will talk about it again. She sees that I barely touch my meal.

"Who are you?! What have you done with my sister?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're not eating. Not even quarter of your plate."

"I'm not hungry..."

"You're thinking about Lena doesn't it...? Hey, she'll be alright..."

"How do you know she is alright...? In fact, how do you know she's even alive?"

"Kara, if she went missing or worse, died, the whole National City gonna know it. She's a public figure, biggest name on her business, top 5 young multimillionaire in this whole world, of course we're going to know it. Give her time Kara... A week perhaps..."

"It's has been two weeks Alex..."

"Ohhh... Okay... How about this. I will ask Brainy to try to find her or at least know where she is or at least she's alive tomorrow morning...?"

"I don't think I can wait that long..."

"I know she's your best friend and you love her...."

"I love her, Alex... I love her..." about to tearing up.

"Oh my God... You keep it for yourself?? How long...?"

"Since we met. That's why I asked you to let me tell her the truth about me being Supergirl once before.. But she's smart. She knew it before Lex told her. All I did for all this time was protecting her and makes her feel safe even if she's not with Supergirl, with Kara. Just Kara."

"Why you're not telling me or tell her...?"

"Alex, since I came here, you're always be there for me. I am so grateful for that. You always held me back up when I'm down, help me when I needed, punch that red hair boy nose until it bleeds and got suspended for a week just because he called me 'mute weird blondie'.. I have burdened you a lot and we're both grown ups now and I think I have to learn to make my own decision..."

"Kara, you are not a burden. You are my sister. Of course I will be there for you..Don't ever say anything like that again. So, why are you not telling Lena about your feeling...?"

"My secret identity is there to protect people. If she know that that I am Supergirl, people might use it against her. She has been through a lot her whole life and I can't added more but I was wrong."

"No Kara, you're not wrong. You are just too scared."

"You're right... I am too scared of losing her... I will do anything, Alex... Anything for her..."

"Now you don't have to be scared anymore... Go find her, talk to her... Ask her how's she's been doing... You'll never know if you're not talk to her so, talk to her."

"Thank you Alex..."

"Now, if you don't mind, I have a midnight movie date to go to

"Now, if you don't mind, I have a midnight movie date to go to... And you Kara Danvers, you got this! You are the bravest person I know. Go find her..."

"Say hi to her and have fun with Maggie.. Well, not too much fun...."

"Shut up...." she's shut the door and left.

I clean the dishes while thinking about what my sister said earlier. She's right, I have to talk to her or I'll loose her even more but I have to find her first. I use my super spee to clean up the dishes and change into my suit.

I fly around the city to find something or someone to help first. It's helpful because I feel good and more confident after that and I need that confidence. I helped a group of people from gotten hit by a drunk driver, helped a granny to get her cat down from a tree, and now I help a woman who is getting beaten by her own husband and I hear their conversation about him asking money and their baby cries. Their window is wide open and I fly straight in front of her husband right before he slaps her again but his palm meets my shoulder instead. I didn't move an inch like a steel.

"Well, is that a way to treat a wife...? I don't have a wife, or a husband but at least I know how to treat a human." I turn to look at her wife, she have a blood dripping from the corner of her lips and suddenly her baby crawling from under the chair to hug her mother. "Seriously, right in front of a baby...?!"

"Stay out of it...!"

"Ohh ho ho, stay out of it? You sir, you are the one  who needs to stay away from them. If you hurt any of them again, I'll send you to your place.." The baby still crying hard.

He move closer to his family and look at me. "This is none of your business! This is my family, I have rights to do anything to them! You're outsiders!" He turn to his baby and yells "could you shut up!!"  He pick his son and I pull his hand hard to let him let the baby go. I grab the baby before he fall and the other hand hold that guy.

I ask the woman a blanket for the baby and wraps him up. "We'll be back. I promise. Go clean your cut." She nodded, I look at the baby, he is slowly stop crying. I look at his father with anger, grab his hand and fly away to the next a few city bay and get down on a container ship.

"You have a lovely wife and son. What is making you think to do this to them? This baby is innocent. You yelled at him when he is crying because her mother is hurt."

"My problem is not your matter. Bring me back to my house!"

I chuckle "Your house huh...? I don't think that is your house now. I keep my word, I'll send you to your place. This is your new place. You just need a police to fetch you up before you're moving to the next place, jail. I'll make a report about what happened and this might be the last time you see your son. If you ever touch them wrongly again, that will be the last time you'll have hands..!"

"Bullshit!" He spit.

"Suit yourself."

I fly back, carefully holding a 7 months old baby in my arm and he is already falls asleep. His mother already cleaned up and I gives her baby back.

"Thank you Supergirl. Thank you so much..." she crying and get down about to kneel but I held her up.

"It my pleasure to help people in need... Don't worry about your husband, tomorrow you just need to go to the police station down there and ask them about a report that I have made tonight. They will tell you what's happen next. Cute baby by the way.. what's his name?" I wipes his chubby cheeks.

"Jason.... Thank you again for your helps Supergirl... If you need any flowers or bouquets or anything involved with flowers and gifts, just find me.. My store over there..."

I look at the direction she show me. "Alright... I guess I have to get going now but I'll definitely coming back for some flowers... Goodnight..."

I fly out and rounding at the cinema area and see Alex and Maggie's kissing. I decided to fly above them and yell "Not too much fun Alex...!"

"Shut up! Go talk to her!!"

"I'm going to!"

To be continue...