Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Liam's pov:

Rushing through the door, I quickly sat in a seat at the back of the class. The bell rang, and several minutes later he walked in. Dark hazel scanned the room.

"Mr. Malik! When, and if, you come to school, I advise you to be on time to my class!" Mrs. Flacker huffed, turning back around, facing the white board. He walked to the back, and plopped in the seat next to me. I couldn't help but feel butterflies... God, he's just so handsome! I turned to him.

"I'm Liam." He looked at me, cocking an eyebrow, then turned back around. Leaning back in his chair, he started playing on his phone. Fealing dissmissed I faced the front. He didn't have to introduce himself, I already new who he was. Every one did. His name was Zayn Malik. The bad boy,the bully, the fighter. Someone you did NOT mess with...

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Beeeeeeeeeep!) That was the last bell, in the last class, of the last day of school. Today I will finally put my plan into action. The plan that I had plotted since the day I first fell for the mysterious bad boy. The plan, you ask? To kidnap Zayn Malik...

Zayn's pov:

It was dark, and late. I should probably be heading back home... I kept walking through the park. I didn't have a home anymore, I thought bitterly. Dad was drunk again, and mom was still a mess. I had moved out a long time ago, but it seemed I still couldn't escape my crappy life. I wish someone would just come and take me away... I hunched my shoulders, bracing against the cold. Something hard hit the back of my head, and I was out like a light. I shouldn't have wished for that, because I got exactly what I wanted...

***********

Hey guys! Whut did ya think? Sorry I felt like this chapter was pretty pooppy... :P Comment/Rate/Vote!!!!