Kindergarten

-vote now you clowns 🤡-
"Baby. Wake up dear. It's time for your first day of kindergarten!" I heard my mama say as she was picking out my outfit. "I don't wanna leave you mama." I say, tears coming in my eyes. "Oh baby, cheer up, you will have fun." My mama said with a smile. She hands me my outfit, jeans and a white and black stripped shirt. I put on my outfit and my white converse and go into the kitchen. My mama gives me eggs, and while I'm eating, she puts my hair in two pig tails with two small black bows for each pony tail. I look up at her and smile. "Thank you mama" I say. "Oh you're so cute baby. You're welcome. Now go brush your teeth!" I I'm up to my bathroom and brush my teeth. "READY TO GO NOW MAMA!!" I yell. I grab my backpack and we're on our way to school. We walk into the large building. "Here's your class y/n!" My mama says while opening the door. We walk in. Wow there are so many kids here. "Why hello there, I'm Mrs. Anderson and I'm going to be your teacher! What is your name?" My teacher said with a big smile. "Oh I'm y/n." I say with a big smile that shows my dimples. "Well lets go get you to your cubby" she says and takes me away from my mama. I set my backpack down into my new cubby, and look over. There's a boy. "Hi I'm y/n" I say. "Oh hi I'm c/n." He says while smiling at me. "Want to be my best friend?" I say while grabbing my water bottle. "Yes please." He says and goes in for a hug. We're going to be best friends forever.
-Present time-
"And that's how we met" I say, looking at my two beautiful kids. Me and c/n got married and had two twin girls. I look over at c/n, who was already looking at me. "We're still best friends," He says, "best friends that are now married." He finishes. We both smile at each other. Gosh I love my family.

-I'm sorry we haven't been posting a lot lol school is just busy. Anyways love you all!-
-V 🌝