Rules

So how does this awards work?

Read the rules below and find out!

Contestants

1) Only English books are allowed in this awards.

2) No bullying, rudeness or bribing judges! Or you will be disqualified! (If you see any of this please send me a pm)

3) LGBTQ and mature books are allowed.

4) Plagiarism is forbidden and won't be accepted!

5) One writer can enter 2 different books in 2 different categories.

6) To be accepted you must follow this account RowwVD and place this book in your public reading list.

7) The categories are only open for books under 15k reads. There is however one category (Polished diamonds) which is especially for books with more than 15k reads and one category for people with books under 1k reads (Undiscovered gems).

8) If you change book title or username you have to let me know directly.

9) You can be a judge AND a contestant just not from the same category.

10) Your book must contain at least 4 chapters!

11) (Password: first and last letter of your username). If you want to enter this awards you'll have to fill in the form on the next page and tag a minimum amount of 6 people.

12) Follow your judges!! Very important because if you don't you will be disqualified!!

13) Comment your favorite food here if you understood these rules.

Judges

1) Be honest and impartial while reading and judging the books that are designed to you.

2) You will have to give all the books a score and write a short 2+ line review to inform me why you came to that conclusion.

3) For the 3 winners, you'll have to write a 5+ line review.

4) If you decide to back out please let me know as fast as possible.

5) Add this book to your reading list to follow updates and follow my account RowwVD I'll follow you back and so will all the contestants in the category that you'll be judging.

6) Password: Your favorite color.

7) If you are still interested please fill out the form in the next chapter.